• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCK 110 BRSA AUTOMATIC 420 hc satin blade wood handles NIB - 3 to sell--120 EACH

DOGPOUND77

Gold Member
i have 3 brand new buck 110 autos for sale...macassar ebony wood handles-stain 420hc blade-polished brass bolsters frame. auto fast...on all 3 knives--blade has slight wobble on open lockup---blades are centered well when closed..all 3 have belt loop style usa made leather sheath--boxes dated 2017...prefer paypal payment goods and services---all fees and 1st class mail shipping tyd $120.00....u.s.a. sales and shipping only... respond i will take 1 and then send me pm...
These are all brand new in the box--your choice of 1 knife for $120.00 each tyd.....
DSC04945.JPG DSC04947.JPG DSC04948.JPG DSC04949.JPG DSC04950.JPG DSC04951.JPG DSC04952.JPG DSC04953.JPG DSC04954.JPG

Last edited:
Dogpound77: being new here, I’ve yet to figure the PM procedure here. I am genuinely interested and, as soon as I figure how to PM my info, I will.

DOGPOUND77
I guess I’m daft and am unable to PM which, I think may be due to my being a new registrant. You can can e-mail me at the address in my profile and we can conclude this transaction. I have a 100% trader rating on the Falfiles with over 100 transactions.

Thank you.

i put message on ur profile page--i dont see any contact info on ur profile page so i gave you mine...

Last edited:
i put message on ur profile page--i dont see any contact info on ur profile page so i gave you mine...
Thank you for your reply and contact info. I thought I had left my email info in my registration and apparently I’m mistaken. I’m having trouble navigating this site it’s just rather strange to me from all of the other sites that I am on. I’ll contact you via email shortly. It will be from: dougb****@*****.com
All complete info of course, LOL

I just sent a test message to you. I may not have been able to send a message yesterday because I was at a new account and didn’t have full privileges. Or I just couldn’t figure it out being a new guy, LOL

Back