• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 110 w/ leather holster - SOLD - thanks BF

This is a 110 in nice used condition. I am the original owner. It was lightly used on a few camping trips and has a few light scratches on the blade and the handle consistent with normal use. I recently sharpened it on a Wicked Edge and it's very sharp now. Never sharpened previously. The snap closure on the leather holster popped out a couple years ago, so I mailed it back to the company and they fixed it under the lifetime warranty (what a great company; fantastic that they stand behind their products this way). When closed, the blade favors one side but this does not affect the functioning. Not sure what it's worth, but let's try $50/obro. Please send any questions, comments, or offers to Bubsterx1@gmail.com, instead of posting them in the thread. Thanks.

IMG_3156.JPG
IMG_3156.JPG IMG_3157.JPG IMG_3158.JPG IMG_3159.JPG IMG_3160.JPG

The steel is not marked on the knife and I don't have the original packaging, so I can't confirm what the blade is made of. Thanks for your interest.

Back