Buck 119 store prices

Was ready to head to cabelas to get that $44 119 darn yhat was October:(
So Caine do you live near me in Florida? Really jonesing for a $35 119??

Walmarts seem to be the cheapest place to get them. Melbourne Florida they are $48 (rounded to the nearest dollar)

David, you need to start hitting the pawnshops for a used Buck 119 or 110. Closest "big town" to me is Jacksonville NC, there must be 50 pawnshops sitting next door to 50 barbershops (haircuts $4.00 to $7.00). They all have plenty of old junk knives, plenty of Bucks too, most of the Bucks are the 119 and the 110 - prices vary, you got to negotiate, some laughably high, a few real good deals. OH

Our pawn shops suck here. I did a PS crawl once last year. No bucks and barely any knives. Also not very friendly people so probably not doing it again anytime soon.
If i’m up that way i’ll have a look.

Our pawn shops suck here. I did a PS crawl once last year. No bucks and barely any knives. Also not very friendly people so probably not doing it again anytime soon.
If i’m up that way i’ll have a look.
You got to hit the pawn shops every two or three weeks the ones I go to soon as I walk in I ask them do they have any new bucks or any they ain’t put out yet they usually have something for me.

Pawn Shops around here only have junk out for sale all of the good stuff they throw out into the bay...

$47 here at wally world for both the clam shell and box.

Just a note on the clam shell: I bought one off the bay (thus knowing the local prices) that had not been opened yet and the sheath still had a very strong smell. I guess this was from the tanning/dying process. I have not experienced this this strong in my other boxed versions of Buck fixed blades. I assume the boxed version lets the leather sheath breathe more.

So not Buck knives? I know Bucks can be abused to the point of being crap/scrap but i think you are right its mostly uncollectable off brands that i saw in the pawn shops i went to.

Nope, I went in there several times to the 3 or 4 pawn shops bought all of the Bucks knives and after that, they would have junky off-market ones and the Bucks and others were in the bay...I think all the pawn shops are owned by one company now....

I like the leather smell or whatever that smell is. Im sure someone on here can explain it and if being in a blister pack for a long time might cause it to ferment for lack of a better word.

I think the smell is Naptha...

The leather may have been fresh when it was put in the pack, that's why the smell was so strong...

Leather will only rot from moisture. It can dry out over a long period of time

I'm in Nova Scotia ,Canada,Walmart sells the 119 for $59.99 the buck 110 for $49.99.

On the same street we have a canadian tire ,119 is $69.99 ,110 $$59.99, buck personel is $79.99

One other thing i like about Walmart is the blister pack they use has the knife in the open position so you can see the tang stamp. For example Academy Sports has the blister pack with blade in the closed position.

Back