• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 121 and 121 with Scaler(PRICE DROP!)

For sale today are two fixed blades that I don’t know a whole lot about. I received them a while back and all appear to be in decent shape. All appear to have been sharpened and aren’t very sharp. If requested I can sharpen before shipped. Looking to sell to fund a small sebenza with the CF inlays from bladehq. Always open to trades though. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Here is the album (https://m.imgur.com/a/rZgMCHY)

First is the Buck 121- This knife appears to have been sharpened and maybe reground before. I think that it is from the 1950s-1970s era, but I’m no expert. The sheath is in exceptional condition for the age. The blade has many surface scratches from a sharpening. SV-45 Shipped US only/TV-70

Next is the Buck 121(C) with a fish scaler on the spine. I believe that this is sought after by collectors and are rare to find. It has been sharpened and maybe reground, but is in great condition otherwise. Handle and sheath are both in great condition for age. SV-135 Shipped US only/TV-165

Last edited:
Back