• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck BCCI 531, 271 Alpha Dorado, 295, and 297

Hey all! I have a few for sale - I can take Paypal or USPS Money Orders.

Buck 531 BCCI edition (Buck Collectors Club) edition - this one is brand new and unused. It features a mirror polished 420HC blade with gold etching of the Buck Collectors Club logo. It comes in a fitted case and comes with a certificate of Authenticity. 531's are hard to come by, and this one is a sweet example. This knife is a lockback (NOT the Sawby lock).

$160 shipped to the CONUS

BuckBCCI531.jpg

Buck Tempest w/Red/Black handle, 2-tone blade
Assisted opening, this knife is 4.5" closed with a 3.5" 420HC blade. This is one comes with a black blade and I hand satin finished the flats. There are some light scratches down the length of the blade on the back side, but the blade looks great overall. The factory edge is sharp, but not shaving sharp. Handle scales are anodized aluminum and are in agreat shape. Made in the USA.

$25 shipped to the CONUS

BuckTempestRedwith2-toneblade.jpg

Buck Tempest w/Grey handle, Black blade

Assisted opening, this knife is 4.5" closed with a 3.5" 420HC blade. This is one comes with a black blade and gray handle. Blade is newar perfect, handle has some very light nicks and scratches, but looks great overall. THis one has a shaving sharp factory edge. Made in the USA.

$25 shipped to the CONUS

BuckTempestGreyBlackBlade.jpg

Buck Alpha Dorado Proto with CPM154 blade and alternate thumb stud Brand new, no box

This one is a prototype Alpha Dorado with a Crucible CPM154 Blade (these knives normally come iwth 154CM). BUck makes some of these for Bass Pro shops with CPM154, and this one was a proto from when they started that program.

This knife is new and unused with CPM154 blade, stainless steel handle frame and liner lock, rosewood handle scales. This one is equipped with a different thumbstud than the standard Dorado (like the stud on teh Buck Omni hunter) - I find it much more comfortable to use than the standard one. This knife has no box, but comes with a brand new burgundy leather sheath. Made in the USA.

NOW $50 shipped to the CONUS

BuckAlphaDoradoCPM154.jpg

I'll take the 531. Send your PaYPal info and I'll get the payment right to you. I have to leave in about thirty minutes, but will pay as soon as I get back later today. PM also sent.
Dave

I'll take the Alpha Dorado with a Crucible CPM154 Blade. PM sent.

I'm a little new to this medium of communication so phrase bare with me if i have more than one post as i am not sure if i am placing them correctly - jimmer_5 - this is to you. Tt650xtr@gmail.com is my email, 7063133064 phone thanks.

Back