• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCK 110 LT Smoke Jumper w/BOS CPM-154: NIB

knifewing

Gold Member
A few classic and new Buck folders for sale. See descriptions and photos below. Please note: Manufacture dates are based on blade codes as best as I could determine. Prices include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS addresses only. First "I'll Take It" here followed by email and PayPal payment to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com. I will discount a bit for purchase of two or more. No trade offers please. And feel free to contact me via BF PM with any questions.

1. Vintage Buck 110 Folding Hunter (1972-74) / 440C blade / Macassar Ebony scales with brass bolsters. Comes with original box and paperwork and original leather sheath (much higher quality than current sheaths). This one is as near to mint as you can get, especially considering that it's almost 50 years old! Blade is centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to as unused and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

2. Buck 110 LT "Smoke Jumper" (SK Blades LE) / BOS heat treat CPM154 sandwash blade / red textured scales. Comes with original box and original black and red nylon snap sheath. Blade is well-centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to me as unused and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

3. Classic Buck 503 Prince (1993) / 420 HC blade / Rosewood? scales and nickle bolsters. Comes with original box. Blade is well-centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to me as NOS and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

4. Classic Buck 303 Cadet Medium Stockman (1995) / 3 blades of 420 HC / grooved black Valox scales and nickle bolsters. Comes with original box (pretty beat up). Blades are well-centered with no play, good snap, and smooth action. I am second owner; this came to me as NOS and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

Buck x 4.1.jpg Buck x 4.2.jpg

Buck x 4.3.jpg

Buck x 4.4.jpg

Buck x 4.5.jpg

Buck x 4.6.jpg

Buck x 4.7.jpg

Buck x 4.8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm
A few classic and new Buck folders for sale. See descriptions and photos below. Please note: Manufacture dates are based on blade codes as best as I could determine. Prices include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS addresses only. First "I'll Take It" here followed by email and PayPal payment to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com. I will discount a bit for purchase of two or more. No trade offers please. And feel free to contact me via BF PM with any questions.

1. Vintage Buck 110 Folding Hunter (1972-74) / 440C blade / Macassar Ebony scales with brass bolsters. Comes with original box and paperwork and original leather sheath (much higher quality than current sheaths). This one is as near to mint as you can get, especially considering that it's almost 50 years old! Blade is centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to as unused and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

2. Buck 110 LT "Smoke Jumper" (SK Blades LE) / BOS heat treat CPM154 sandwash blade / red textured scales. Comes with original box and original black and red nylon snap sheath. Blade is well-centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to me as unused and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $79

3. Classic Buck 503 Prince (1993) / 420 HC blade / Rosewood? scales and nickle bolsters. Comes with original box. Blade is well-centered with no play, lockup is solid, and action is smooth. I am second owner; this came to me as NOS and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

4. Classic Buck 303 Cadet Medium Stockman (1995) / 3 blades of 420 HC / grooved black Valox scales and nickle bolsters. Comes with original box (pretty beat up). Blades are well-centered with no play, good snap, and smooth action. I am second owner; this came to me as NOS and I have not used, carried, or sharpened it. $SOLD

View attachment 1510045 View attachment 1510048

View attachment 1510049

View attachment 1510050

View attachment 1510051

View attachment 1510052

View attachment 1510053

View attachment 1510054
Into the SK 110. Is price including shipping?

I'm sorry. The Smoke Jumper sold earlier this afternoon on eBay. It was unsold on BF since 2/14 so I finally moved it over there.

Back