Buck Collectors Club Inc.

In the post below this one, I will paste an application to the Buck Collectors Club Inc so that anyone interested in joining can simply print the post and have an instant application. One point of interest, the club is ready to sign a contract with a company to develop a website for the club. Membership will give you access to all the archived information that we will eventually have on the website. The officers and board members of the club are very excited about the website and all the information that can shared with collectors.

Collector’s Club
Membership

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

BUCK COLLECTOR’S CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE:
• Quarterly Collector’s Club Newsletters
- Hear from Chuck Buck
- Special project announcements
- Free classifieds and knife specials
• Copy of current Buck Knives catalog
• Eligibility to purchase annual “Member’s Only” knife
• Copy of Buck Collector’s Club Member’s Directory
• Help with valuation of collectible Buck knives
• Annual renewal rate of only $25.00/year - $35 foreign
• Lifetime memberships, $125 one-time fee - $175 foreign
• Membership Card

Name: ____________________________________________
Address: ___________________________________________
City: _______________________, State: ______ Zip: ______
Phone: _____________________ Email: _________________

How long have you been collecting Buck knives? ____ years

Check one:  Annual  Lifetime

Which categories are you the most interested in?
 Fixed Blades  Folding Lockbacks
 Pocket Knives  Custom Knives
 Gent/Jewelry Knives  Other

MAIL TO:
Buck Collectors Club Inc.
110 New Kent Drive
Goode, VA 24556

Sponsored by:________________________________

Last edited:
:D My wife and I have enjoyed being part of the club and the great folks we have met! There are too many names to mention that have been more than eager to help with the many questions that arise in collecting Buck Knives. Thanks to all!! <b>It will be nice to finally have the history of Buck Knives archived!!</b>:D

Moderators:

Can this be put up as a "sticky"?
We don't want this to get buried as Basic members can't search.

-SB

John

It is good to see a application available on line to assist the collector in getting hooked up to the club.

The web site will be a great aid and resource for the Buck collectors and info seekers. Don't forget to ask about the up comming 15th Anniversary Club knives and get together at the plant in El Cajon. Looking forward to all the progress the club is and has made for the members. A side benefit is the great members and friends we meet at the two knife shows the club has displays in each year.

Feel free to contact John if you need more information on the club.

Silver Bear Gene:)

Don't worry! Until this is made sticky, we'll keep it up there. :)

Gene's right about the best side benefit of the club, getting to know the other members. They are all a great bunch of guys and gals and I'm proud to call them friends.

One more benefit is the access to the huge amount of knowledge that these people have...collectively it would probably be several lifetimes of Buck study. They will give you anything they know and all you have to do is stop and talk for a bit.

Join up, you can try it for a year if you like, but a lifetime membership is only five years dues and lasts so much longer.

Take care,

BTTT. It would be great if anyone joins the club by printing off this application, to ring in and let us forumites know!

John

Just checking on the progress of the club website and the newsletter. I am looking forward to be updated on the 15 Anniversary celebration comming up in July. It will be a short summer with the Blade Show in June and Anniversary program a month later, on the other coast. :D :D

Still enjoying the Buck Yellowhorse knives...:) ;) :p

SilverBear Gene

Gene,

The December newsletter should be received by club members anytime now, they were delivered to the USPS on 12/2. This will be our first 8 page issue, I am kind of excited about that. The contract with our website developers is now in the hands of my attorney. Once he gives us the thumbs up, I'll sign the contract and send it off. I'll keep everyone posted on the website's progress. You sure are right Gene,about a short summer. It'll be a great year for the BCCI!

John

I must live out in the boonies. I have received requests for information on the 15 Anniversary Dagger produced by the club, but yet to get the newsletter. I am looking forward to getting this new batch of information.

Keep up the great job you a doing for the club and its membership.

I will see you at the Blade show in Atlanta and the 15 Celebration at the Buck plant in July. :D :)

Silver Bear Gene

John

The newsletter just arrived. It takes longer for the USPS to delivery on the same coast than across country. It sure is filled with alot of quality information on the knives and updates on the 15 Anniversary Celebration.

Orders for the Custom Yellowhorse Dagger are comming in on a regular basis. I would advise members that are interested to get their orders in quick as to make the edition limit of 100.:rolleyes:

Keep up the great work on making the BCC even better.

I hope everyone has a great and happy Holiday Season

Silver Bear Gene

Gene,

I'm glad you finally received your newsletters. I can't believe it took so long. I am so pleased that we made the move to an eight page newsletter. It gives us the necessary room to get all the information out to our members. Larry Oden wrote a very informative article on the 500 series.

You're right about ordering the Yellowhorse Dagger. At the price it's being offered at, it won't take long for the 100 to be sold. The prototype you brought to the Ohio NKCA show was outstanding. What a great knife!!

Thanks for your kind words on leading the BCCI. You and the other board members and officers are a great bunch to work with. There is no shortage of great ideas.

John,
Excellent newsletter!!!! I like it!
Thank you for all the hard work that went into this issue. :)
Take care,

Everyone at the Buck Collectors Club and extented family members, I wish a very happy time for the HOLIDAYS.

To all the Buck Collectors and friends

Wishing everyone a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Next year is shaping up to be a banner year for the club. The 15 Anniversay will be a special event, complete with the Yellowhorse Dagger, 119 Special Limited Edition, Blade Show, Web Site, larger newsletter, Plant Tour, Celebration and more....

May our blessings continue to enhance the Collectors Club as they have in the past.

Best to All Gene Merritt .. aka .. Silver Bear:D

Back