Buck Custom Shop

My 2 dot 112 with no nick is beautiful. Would love to see classic traditional long pull available on the 110 (like on the Camillus made 301s).

Flat grind (or FFG) drop point blades and aluminum frames are my big wishes. I LOVE my aluminum framed 110 but want flat ground drop point (no nick or long pull)

The long pull 110 is already available with a brown bone handle.
smkw 110.jpg

I find, as an example, the 110s hollow grind to be thin enough and the blade spine to be thick enough I dont need the fingernail cutout. i can get my thumb and finger on a good purchase to open safely and easily. that said I don't mind it either. it's a non issue for me.

be nice to have that option in the custom shop though

Last edited:
Back to the custom shop. I would like to see an option to keep your design for later. To either order, or redesign and order, or save again... I'll design something, then see the price and will have to pass, it would be nice to save the design until I can afford the price...

Back to the custom shop. I would like to see an option to keep your design for later. To either order, or redesign and order, or save again... I'll design something, then see the price and will have to pass, it would be nice to save the design until I can afford the price...

Awww, but then you wouldn't have the fun of creating it again.

When my son is being a pain in the butt, I go onto Bucks web site, and let him configure the knives. He loves picking the blades and handles and seeing the picture change. It will keep him busy for an hour or so. it really is a pretty slick system. I wish the Randall page was the same way.

On my work 110 I filled the nail nick with jb weld. It is holding up well.

I bet its a 110LT where you can pick your steel, blade shape and an entire pallet of color to choose from

FontColor2.png

How about a traditional stacked Birch bark handle option on the 119?
Is that possibility?

I would just be happy if all the options we know are available were made available in the custom shop. For example why are some handle options, as simple as Dymondwood color, available for some models and not others? Why isn't micarta available? Why are clip point and drop point blades in 420, 5160, CPM154, and s30v with or without mirror polish not available for the 110 and 112? It would also be fun if all the blades that would fit in the 110/112 were available such as the bucklite, bucklite max, and slim model blades. And don't forget pocket clips, long pull blades, aluminum frames, flat ground blades, and optional nail nics. These are all simple additions that we all know they could do and that require no additional tooling for them. Another fun addition would be to open up the whole 100 series, including the less common 116, 117, 124, 121, and 192. Then collectors could put together whole sets of custom blades. A two blade 110, 112, or 110/112 would be cool too.

Again none of this is earth shattering change, it's just giving us the same options that larger buyers get when ordering runs of knives.

Last edited:
The selections on the Spitfire look pretty cool. The bronze Cerakote with the Orange G-10 and black hardware looks really cool. Kind of pricey, though.

Back