Buck Fever! (Traditionals)

i am just stumbling across this thread. i tend to hibernate in the summer. :rolleyes: i love this thread. i am really a fan of the knives and the company.

i love those OD scales. you did that? if so, kudos....

(i am not at home. i'll have to add some pics when i'm able.)

I did put that one together, thank you sir, it came out well and I should carry it more! I think I bought it off the 'Bay with a broken spey blade just for that project... the only downside is that the shadow Micarta kind of slows the blades down, so the clip point especially has weak snap as this one didn't have real strong springs to begin with.

I have a 424 apart and on my work bench now... I'm trying to decide if I should just knock it out quick or do it right and build a CAD file for it and make handles with my CNC machine.

A couple of my favorites... :)

Gg7Sy6A.jpg

Here are a couple of my traditional Bucks. The upper 501 is a burgundy micarta cover knife that the blade was replaced sometime in the past. The bottom knife is my new EDC with buffalo horn covers and a S30v blade from the custom shop.

Lh5uLNS.jpg

Last edited:
Buck 110 - Green Canvas Micarta handles with Pewter shield, Brushed Stainless Steel bolsters & S35VN Drop Point blade
tQOvGwy.jpg
Oddly enough one of the things I like most about how these drop point 110's look, is the absence of the nail nick. 110's are easily pinchable anyways, dropping the nick just leaves the blade so clean looking. Nice knives:thumbsup:

So many threads this could go in: Love of Lockbacks, What Buck You Carrying, Heavyweight Champion the 110, and on and on. How about "Buck 110 and Breakfast."

FIH3rqu.jpg

There was supposed to be a greyhound on that dog bed. I need to go track him down.

Zieg

only own a 704

would have more if Buck made more single blade knives

hoping the re-tooling will include a single blade 303

Back