Buck knife in the movies.

DeSotoSky

Gold Member
Just finished watching "The Jagged Edge" 1985 movie with Jeff Bridges and Glenn Close.
I vote it's a Buck (or prop look alike)

The movie takes it's name from the witnesses testifying on the stand when describing the knife that it had a jagged edge. Movie prop error?

The Jagged Edge (1985) Buck Knife.jpg

Last edited:
There was a Mayo in the SiFi show 'Shield' where a character scratches a Alien diagram on a wall..

Reactions: BP_
I agree it does look like a 119...

The movie scream used a 119...
I think it was as just the first that used a 119 while the other two used a 120.

There was also a 119 used in the first " scary movie " as it was a spoof of scream, and theres also a movie called shriek if you know what I did last Friday the 13th which was another spoof of Scream that I believe used a 119 as well.
Its been years since I owned / watched the movie so I can't say for certain.

Last edited:
Making my way through the old 1975 TV series "SWAT", and last night saw an episode where the lead character "Hondo" Harrelson, played by Steve Forrest, was using a 110.

...describing the knife that it had a jagged edge.

When I read "jagged edge", I was expecting this knife. :confused:

s-l1000.jpg

The 2019 academy award's best picture "the green book", has a bar scene where actor David Kallaway pull out a buck 110 folder, or at least one just like it...

The Netflix show Longmire, Sheriff Longmire carried a 110. It was used in the dramatic fight scene and if I remember the bad guy was impaled and died with said 110.

Back