Buck Knife Warranty

Hello all,
I have read several posts on this forum over the past few years but this is my first post.

I purchased a Buck 112 in 1990. Over the years the blade had become a bit loose when closed and the blade had a small chip in it. Neither was a huge issue but I had read about Buck's forever warranty so I decided to send it in.

I received the knife back today and I'm blown away by the results. The blade has a new sharp edge and it is very tight and centered perfectly. They also polished the bolsters and rivets. It looks like a brand new knife.

It's great to see a company stand behind their products in such an amazing way.
Great job Buck!!

Craig

I've heard this many times over the years. People sending in well worn knives and getting them back completely refurbished.
They're a great company and one of the reasons I have so many Buck knives.

Always nice to hear another success story. Buck works wonders on old knives. Glad to hear you got it back and are happy with it, I love getting them back from the spa :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been a fan of theirs since the 70's and own, probably a half dozen of their knives. The 501 Squire is my longtime favorite but I've got a couple Folding Hunters, a 119, a Duke, and two more 501's. Plus, I've got a couple Chinese cheapies that came as gifts with other gear.

Yep, Buck is a stand up company. I have been a fan (and have been purchasing their knives) since the '70s. Over the years I have sent old knives in for a new blade and I have also had to send back a couple that slipped by quality control. Everything was done to my complete satisfaction.

I have a 78-79 110 that I got on ebay, with a pretty much untouched blade! A steal for 45 bucks. The knife is in really good shape aside from slight tarnishing on the bolsters. I thought about sending it in and getting it polished up, but other than that it is pretty much perfect. One day I will send it in, but right now I'm enjoying it as is, and making sure I use it since it apparently didn't get used much until I got it and sharpened it!

Love buck, and how they stand behind their products.

Got an older 112 from a man at church, sent it off for some spa treatment and it came back to me like a new knife. Buck only asked me to send a little funds to send it back.

Back