Buck knives in movies.

shazam ! now all ya gots to do is tell the rest of the buckformites here just were you found that dayum decoder ring.... flea bay?

Ha, Dave, I've been around since your West, By God, Virginia days and have developed my own personal DeCaf Dave decoding. Preston

Netflix series Longmire, Sheriff Walt Longmire carries a 110, seen collecting evidence and defending himself.

Ha, Dave, I've been around since your West, By God, Virginia days and have developed my own personal DeCaf Dave decoding. Preston
yowser I knows yo is a old timer from before I gots here as 334 dave, But None o the new guys will ever understand what it was like before I became Decaf Dave 10 + years ago lol

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in several later episodes(mid to late season 3) of The Following on Netflix, several cult members are using 119's.

The TV show Chuck has a 119 and/or 120 shown on at least 3 episodes. Sometimes just the blade showing, but not always. Must have been a favorite menacing look to the director.

Back