Buck Knives Limited Productions Just Released!

BuckShack - I like mine and would have bought 2 if I had known they were done like this. It is just a bit of a shock when you buy something with a specific description and it ends up being
quite different. I am not too happy that they had the description wrong but still really like the knife so I am for sure keeping it.
I would have been shocked as well. It will be interesting to find out how this happened! Really odd it made it all the way out the door.

Thats too funny, you guys posting at the same time with the same mishap.
Yall must be close all i got today is an email that they are on the way.

They look great. This is the kind of knife you would find at one of the Buck factory sales.

I hope my two arent that way, NS and drop point are the only reason i got them. As i would hate to send them back being a rarity.

I hope my two arent that way, NS and drop point are the only reason i got them. As i would hate to send them back being a rarity.
you might do alot better reselling than sending them back. i dont know how many 111 frames would even be available. They might only have one material for lefts and one materials for rights.

So, are they mistakes or on purpose at the factory sales? Are these on purpose or mistakes? That's what I'm interested in finding out. Clearly a disconnect somewhere... :eek:

Possibly one of the better kept secrets is this little beauty that is currently available.

I can see how this would be and unwelcome surprise for some wanting an all NS 111 but it looks kinda cool and if you don't want it I can see at least 2 buck nuts who want em b4 u send em to the factory. I'm curious if this was an accident, I just kinda doubt it.

So, are they mistakes or on purpose at the factory sales? Are these on purpose or mistakes? That's what I'm interested in finding out. Clearly a disconnect somewhere... :eek:
They will be on purpose at a sale. No mistakes but looks like marketing didn't realize these two tone 111s.

I was really close to pulling the trigger on one of these, I definitely would have had they advertised it. Darn marketeers! :D

Oneway or another someone screwed up. Some how i cant imagine that Buck would intentionally mix it up and not state it as such.
If the bolsters were intentionally mixed than someone screwed up when they filled out the order for NS or boxed them wrong.

Unles you wanted to start some kinda conspiracy theory as towhy they done it on purpose. LOL

That's not the Limited Edition, that is still available for 80$....

That is probably the c&c offering which has been around for a while. I think they are basically the same except it is red wood and the limited production is walnut handle. I almost got it a while ago becauase of the drop point blade, but didnt want brass.
Glad I waited just wish it wasnt $20 more. I almost waited on the NS because it was $20 more but i new at a quantity of 54 they wouldnt last.

Last edited:
Looking at previous LE that are still for sale, why is the Painted Pony Black Smith $800? It's a 420hc steel with a very nice handle. Is it the handle material the reason it commands so much?

Back