Buck Knives Limited Productions Just Released!

Well just got in from the shop a few minutes ago and checked tracking just for the heck of it, originally it said was to be delivered Tuesday. Low and behold it said delivered, wow that was quick. So down to mailbox and sure enough.
As I unboxed the 111 I could see the yeller brass thru the foam package )-: )-:
Buck 111 NB (1).jpg Buck 111 NB (2).jpg

Last edited:
Well just got in from the shop a few minutes ago and checked tracking just for the heck of it, originally it said was to be delivered Tuesday. Low and behold it said delivered, wow that was quick. So down to mailbox and sure enough.
As I unboxed the 111 I could see the yeller brass thru the foam package )-: )-:
View attachment 1134766 View attachment 1134766 View attachment 1134767

I think if had ordered 2 and they both came the same way, I think I would be upset. 1 of each would be good though...It would have been better if Buck would have mentioned the 2 color bolsters...

I think if had ordered 2 and they both came the same way, I think I would be upset. 1 of each would be good though...It would have been better if Buck would have mentioned the 2 color bolsters...
Ya, not happy with it at all, even if it was just one. I wanted NS and would not have bought them if they were so stated as being half and half.

I'm satisfied that it was accidental, marketing dept. probably thought it was a typo when it said brass and nickel and "fixed it"as that is obviously not a common configuration.

I sorta wish I had purchased one instead of the brass. If someone has a nickel-brass one they want to return, let me know.

I think it would make a unique knife.

These two-tone bolsters are nice, but I'm holding off for the 110s that are drop point on one side and clip point on the other. :p:D

Last edited:
I had been eyeing that 921 myself...…………… Your a heck of a salesman, I just bought the last one.

I'm not real fond of Buck's sheaths on these so...…
Still looking for that Alpha tho.

I had been eyeing that 921 myself...…………… Your a heck of a salesman, I just bought the last one.

I'm not real fond of Buck's sheaths on these so...…
Still looking for that Alpha tho.
Sounds good,

I purchased a 111 in nickel silver. I would have liked to pick up one in brass as well but figured I would just stick to the nickel silver. Or so I thought.
I just received the knife in the mail and low and behold I have a nickel version and a brass version. Problem is it is all on the same knife.
Nickel silver on one side with brass pins and brass on the other side. What's up with that.

The pins are silver on the nickel silver and brass on the brass side.

Actually I like it so I am going to keep it. Anyone else get theirs and are the others all brass or nickel? Did I get an odd one, a mistake maybe? or are they all this way.

Remember, the 2 pictures below are of the same knife.

PEA1FI2.jpg

F12hFiD.jpg

I'm looking into this. Will let you all know what I find...

That one has some nice looking walnut. Did you buff that wood?
I was hoping the wood on mine would be as dark as on my 55......
But it's still cool to have a big/ little set.

Great 111!
thank you Sir. no I didnt. took out of box and took pic.

I believe it's a walnut looking dymondwood product....15592624763524236084660486003965.jpg
the 111 walnut...^

1559262589947738857132709927357.jpg
^standard 110 fg with dymondwood....

I assumed it would be real walnut like the 55 for some reason. Silly me.

Thank you Jeff, i havnt had a chance to call in during business hrs. But I sure wouldnt have ordered them, i had been hoping for the 111 in NS with drop point blade, so was rather disapointed.

Last edited:
Back