Buck Knives Limited Productions Just Released!

Here's the message I just received from Buck;

G... it took a day (okay 2 but who’s counting) but I found out that the “heritage Walnut” is Dymondwood. It is dyed and resin impregnated birch to keep it short.

While hunting this down found that the website was a bit fuzzy when we first release them.

Thank you,

Kevin Bryan

Buck Knives Consumer Relations

800-326-2825, ext. 4

www.buckknives.com

Last edited:
I am finally getting a chance to share some pics of limited production knives I had waiting for my return yesterday. I spent the last 2.5 weeks traveling to Minnesota to spend time with my mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer less than 90 days ago and passed away last week. It was a heck of a haul with RV in tow from AZ to MN and back.

905 Bowie | 154CM, Bocote Wood, White Turquoise, and Buffalo with Nickel Silver guard:
Sciq8V7.jpg

192 Vanguard | Mirror Polish 420HC, Drop Point with Bear Cutout, Cherrywood with Nickel Silver pommel and guard:
xcVn9mf.jpg

118 Personal | 420HC, Sambar Stag with Ironwood spacers, and aluminum/Micarta pommel/guard:
Ggkt2yi.jpg

118 Personal | 420HC, Cocobola/Buffalo handle with aluminum pommel/guard:
eqN1ohz.jpg

This one needs no intro :p:
jLT1rGF.jpg

I am finally getting a chance to share some pics of limited production knives I had waiting for my return yesterday. I spent the last 2.5 weeks traveling to Minnesota to spend time with my mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer less than 90 days ago and passed away last week. It was a heck of a haul with RV in tow from AZ to MN and back.

905 Bowie | 154CM, Bocote Wood, White Turquoise, and Buffalo with Nickel Silver guard:
Sciq8V7.jpg

192 Vanguard | Mirror Polish 420HC, Drop Point with Bear Cutout, Cherrywood with Nickel Silver pommel and guard:
xcVn9mf.jpg

118 Personal | 420HC, Sambar Stag with Ironwood spacers, and aluminum/Micarta pommel/guard:
Ggkt2yi.jpg

eqN1ohz.jpg

jLT1rGF.jpg
first, sorry for your loss Sir. my condolences.

second, nice grabs there. thanks for sharing.

Sciq8V7.jpg

xcVn9mf.jpg

Ggkt2yi.jpg

eqN1ohz.jpg

jLT1rGF.jpg

Extremely sorry for your lost. I hope you keep in good spirits, cancer sucks.

As for the knives, those are definitely some awesome grabs and we're glad to c u back

Back