• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Mayo TNT Titanium framelock $150 *Quick Sale*

I have for sale here a Buck Mayo TNT. This is a beautiful titanium framelock that is getting quite tough to find now days, as it was discontinued quite a while back. It is one of my favorite knife designs, and the curves on this knife are just so good looking! I love how the edges of the handle and spine are rounded and smoothed over, making it look great and feel amazing in hand. It comes with the very nice black wooden display box that it came with. This knife has never been used, only ridden in my pocket around the house every once in a while. The lockup is very tight, yet with zero play both back and forth or side to side. The blade is also nicely centered in the handle. All together the walk and talk is perfect and the knife is pretty much immaculate.I'm selling this knife super cheap because I need it gone asap in order to pay some medical bills. Thanks for looking everyone! If you have any questions, just let me know!

I'm asking $150 shipped to your door to anywhere within the continental U.S.

The first person to say "I'll take it" here followed by an email to sebenza3@gmail.com gets it

Please be ready to send funds through paypal before claiming it. My paypal address is sebenza3@gmail.com

You must be 18 or older to partake

Thanks for looking!

Ryan, I have been waiting for 6 days now for your confirmation on the regular sebenza. Please check your FS thread for messages.

thanks

Payment was sent last Thursday, 10/08/15. And have not received any confirmation if you have shipped the knife. Sent you several emails and posted messages on the CRK sales forum.

Please kindly provide an update.

Hey there bud, my messages were full here sorry. I sent you a message earlier, not sure if you have seen it yet or not. The knife is on its way to you and the tracking number is in the that message. I'm not at home right now with the receipt or I'd post it here. Anyway, message me back when you see this or get my message, thanks.

Hey there bud, my messages were full here sorry. I sent you a message earlier, not sure if you have seen it yet or not. The knife is on its way to you and the tracking number is in the that message. I'm not at home right now with the receipt or I'd post it here. Anyway, message me back when you see this or get my message, thanks.

Please let me know whether the Mayo has shipped out as well, thanks!

Brancron: Yessir yours went out as well this morning. Thank you for quickly sending the funds last night through paypal, I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your new toy!

Ice-Man: And your tracking confirmation number is::
9505 5000 2576 5287 0005 07. Thanks.

Back