Buck of the month

I don’t even have it in hand yet but I wish they did a blade well fill like the BF 13. Maybe not possible without the spacer, I’m not sure how difficult it would be. Here’s the BF 13 and 18 for comparison.

E12FC2BF-322C-4608-9501-1CB3CD1BEEC9.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish you had posted this over in the Buck sub-forum because then I wouldn't have known about this offer and wouldn't have bought one BUT - Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooo you just had to post it here so now I've bought one. I've got the 2018 BF knife but don't use it. Probably won't use this one but what the hey!!! It won't hurt anything to have this one on hand. Interested to see how Buck did with the Black Burlap Micarta. Hope the pull on these is a solid 5 with a 6 being even better.
Always happy to dent another man’s wallet. Misery loves company, as they say!

Should be a excellent knife so I can understand the anticipation. I ordered after you Scott J. Scott J. with the free shipping. I would have been more surprised if it were sent out already. Buck has been great about providing shipping notifications the few times I have purchased direct.

Ordered Wednesday, still no shipping notice. It's still available, so no worries that an order gets unfilled.

Sounds really interesting, the Forum Knife 2018 is one of my favourites and is used a lot, so much so that I'm always on the lookout for a decent back-up example.

6yRuPPw.jpg

Any pictures of this newcomer yet?

Last edited:
Back