Buck Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out the closet and need some cash. Will consider trades for a NIB BM51 and NIB Delica Wave plain edge, but will entertain offers. I accept paypal, I'll meet you halfway on paypal fees so please add 2% Prices include shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation to anywhere in the US. Insurance extra.

Buck Skinner. RedHead guide series fixed blade with G10 handles. Apparently a Bass Pro Shops exclusive. I received it in a trade thinking that I may have some use for it, but I simply don't. Appears to be new and never used. Blade looks like it's never been sharpened, the handle looks new, and the sheath looks great. Box is just a tiny bit beat up as seen in pic. Here's a link to the product. $75 or only $50 shipped without the box.

Last edited:
LNIB Schrade Spitfire. A quirky offering from Schrade. ATS34 blade, G10 handles, titanium locking mechanism, and a unique quick release lanyard system. Squeeze the blade to release the lanyard. Very rare knife. Carried a few times, never really cut anything except paper to test sharpness. Put it away in the safe when I heard Schrade was closing down. Full disclosure: some very minor streaks on the "right" side of blade (could be polished out)...but these were present from the factory. It is in exactly the same condition as when I purchased it. Comes with the original box, papers, and lanyard. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Lum Chinese Folder in Blue (C65BLP). Brand new in original box. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade Mini-AFCK combo edge (812). User reconditioned it into a great knife. Opens incredibly smooth with solid lockup, absolutely no bladeplay. Has a new liner and backspacer installed (these were prone to crumble and fall apart). The "balisong" discs were taken out for better indexing but I do have one available. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Delica Wave Fully Serrated. NIB. $SOLD!!!

Stainless Steel ITP A1 Flashlight $SOLD!!!

Buck Kaala. Very good condition and factory sharpened with brand new sheath. Buck wouldn't just send me a sheath for some reason so I had to send it back to the factory and I had them sharpen it while it was there. $Trade pending

Spyderco Endura 4 Plain edge. In good/very good shape. Just too big for me to carry. As you can see, the clip has very little wear. Used for mundane things around the house. Will trade for similar condition Delica Wave or Delica FFG in Blue or Gray. No box $SOLD!!!

Benchmade 705. Great shape. $SOLD!!!

Utility HAK. Oh so gently used, but its a lot sharper than original. All original accessories included (sheath, ball chain, paracord, ruler). Size is 4.31 $SOLD!!!

Very good condition Benchmade 42. Just got back from the factory for a tune up. Typical light flipping marks. Comes with brand new sheath and box. $SOLD!!!

Great condition Mini AFCK II in plain edge (814). Barely used. The smoothest opening knife I currently own. Includes original box and papers. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade Snody Instigator. Used. Scuff marks on coating from usage and sheathing. $SOLD!!!

Used Mini AFCK with combo edge. Round hole with ATS-34 blade. I sanded and polished away the butterfly to a mirror-like finish. It is USED but in fair condition. It needs to be resharpened and needs a screw that goes through the stop pin. It is so close to the pivot screw that I have no fear that the knife would ever fail because of it (a trip to Benchmade would surely remedy both). $Traded

Buck Vantage Pro (large). Brand new with 2010 manufacture date. S30V blade and G10 handles. No box. $SOLD!!!

Boker Edit. Barely used. As you can see in the pic, it has a scuff mark due to sheathing/unsheathing. Still has factory edge. $SOLD!!!

William Henry T-12 with MOP scales. Absolutely beautiful and the pictures don't do it justice. $SOLD

Benchmade 806BK-901 AFCK, #190 and #191. Brand new in box with all papers, baggies, etc. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade 722. Brand new in box. Plain edge tanto in 154cm. Has the G10 handles, NOT the aluminum ones. $GONE!!!

Spyderco Endura 4 FFG in Gray. In very good/excellent shape. Just like the Endura above, I realized its just too big for me. Will trade for similar condition Gray or Blue Delica FFG. $SOLD!!!

Great condition Benchmade AFCK 806D2. Used for very light duty in the house. Tiny chip in the clip and some minor scuff marks on the coating. The camera flash makes them seem much worse. Still factory sharp and still has that signature Benchmade smell. Comes with original box and baggie. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade 770 (770BC1) Carbon fiber handle, 154cm blade coated in BC1. Comes in a nice gift box. It is brand new and has been sitting in its box for awhile. It has since developed a patina on the coating, likely due to oil from the factory, and it could probably be polished or buffed to its original condition; but I'd rather leave it alone to maintain its NIB status. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade 31. The knife in general is in good/great condition. The blade itself is fine. It does have marks on the latch and the end of the handle (where the latch hits) due to flipping. Comes with original box. $SOLD

Spyderco Lum Chinese Folder in Green (C65P). Good condition in original box. It might be a factory second, I'm not sure (I was certainly upset when I received it, but it was the last one at my dealer). I've included pictures of a suspicious notch in the liner, but Spyderco usually puts the factory second notch on the blade. There's also a little scatch on the handle, as seen in the pic. That scratch may be why its a second, if it is, as I've personally never carried it out of the house. If you were to carry and use the knife for a few weeks, I'm sure it would look much worse. Blade, edge, action, lock up, etc. are all perfect. $SOLD!!!

Benchmade 310 Benchmite. Blade and edge are perfect, just handling marks on the scales, nothing major. Carried for a few weeks and maybe opened a few envelopes. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco 80mm Mini Manix (C101GP). NIB $SOLD!!!

Kershaw ZDP Mini Cyclone (1636TiZDP). Brand new in box. Limited run with titanium handle and ZDP blade. $SOLD

Spyderco Calypso Jr. Gray Sprint run in VG10 (C52PGY). Perfect knife in perfect condition. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Para-military (1st gen) (C81GP) $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Spot with VG10 blade with micarta overlay (FB08BMP). Brand new in box. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco SS Navigator 2. Gently used. Carry marks on SS handles consistent with maybe a week's worth of pocket time. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Harpy with Carbon Fiber handle fully serrated, limited edition (C08CFS). Brand new in box. $SOLD

Benchmade 921 Switchback. Brand new in box with the secondary blade centering perfectly (which I guess is rare for this model). SOLD!!!

Benchmade 210, First Production Run #111/1000. Never carried, don't ever remember cutting anything with it (I'm always hesitant with numbered knives). Includes original leather sheath and box. Asking price in honor if its birth order: $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Calypso Jr. SE Black FRN handle with fully serrated edge in VG10 (C52SBK). Lightly used. Comes with original box. $SOLD!!!

The lot of users has been $SOLD!!!

Like new Spyderco Spyderfly with VG-10 blade. Lightly flipped but I prefer the conventional balisongs. Never carried outside, lightly used. There is a tiny imperfection in the tip. I tried to capture it in the pictures. Includes original box and papers. $SOLD!!!

NIB Cold Steel Urban Pal. SOLD!!!

Spyderco Delica 3. Third generation classic. Appears lightly used, I don't recall personally carrying it. Very minor wear on clip and screw that holds it in. Tight pivot and seems to have factory edge. Includes original box. SOLD!!!

Used Native 3D. VG-10 blade with thick "3D" FRN handle. Excellent condition, includes original box. $SOLD

Emerson La Griffe, stripped and sharpened by Tom Krein. He didn't want to do his typical regrind as it would compromise the tip. Never used, includes box, sheath, and chain. $SOLD!!!

Used Calypso Jr. VG-10 blade with Gray FRN handle. Part of a sprint run. Very good/excellent condition, includes original box. $SOLD!!!

Spyderco Swick. Gently used, in great condition. The original thicker stock Swick with the factory sheath. $SOLD!!!

Used Spyderco Manix 2 combo edge. Includes original box $Traded

Tiger Claw HAK in 440c. All original accessories: sheath, ball chain, paracord, ziptie (everything except for the Lifesaver's mint :)) included. Size is 4.31. $SOLD!!!

Stainless Steel Calypso Jr. plain edge in AUS8. Rare knife. Definitely used and has been to the Spyderco Spa. Haven't carried it since. Blade is very sharp but handles are scratched up as you can see in the pictures which is common in the SS models, but can also be sanded out. $SOLD!!!

FREE Barlow to gbelleh.

GONE!!!. KABAR LDK with a tiny bit of the tip broken off. I kept in my wallet unsheathed. The tip is so thin and pointy, it was inevitable. It has never cut anything.

FREE to 7rip13a. New Ultrafire A6 AAA flashlight. Chrome plated and shipped in a CountyComm tube vault!!!

Buck Hartsook (S30V fixed blade) $SOLD!!!

New TOPS Grim Ripper. Just purchased it from this forum but quickly realized I have no use for this thing. Includes sheath. $SOLD!!!

Used KABAR Impact series Warthog. Good condition. $SOLD!!!

Great condition Spyderco Karambit with no box. $SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Price drops and PMs replied.

The WH is from 2004; there is no clip on the sheath.

Paramilitary and two Calypso Jr. models added. Price drop on a couple models.

Kershaw mini ZDP Cyclone to Malaysia. If you do ship there please let me know the additional shipping cost by Priority International. Also can you let me know it the titanium framelock has passed 50% of the blade tang width and if so by how much?

Tq.

Kershaw mini ZDP Cyclone to Malaysia. If you do ship there please let me know the additional shipping cost by Priority International. Also can you let me know it the titanium framelock has passed 50% of the blade tang width and if so by how much?

Tq.

PM'ed you. And here's a pic of the lockup for everyone else:

Kershaw Mini-Cyclone TiZDP en route to Cotherion. Good luck hiding this and all future purchases from the missus. :)

Picture of the blade in the closed position of the AFCK as requested. Both are identical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back