• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Strider Tarani Police Knife CMT, BU-882SBTG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale or trade a Buck Strider Tarani Police Knife. Here is the info on the knife from Knives Plus.

The Buck Tarani Police Knife is a top quality folding knife designed specifically for law enforcement by Steve Tarani and Strider Knives.

The Buck Tarani Police Knife CMT features a 3 1/2" part serrated drop point blade made of ATS34 stainless steel. The blade has an oval hole and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening, Deployment Texturing and a notched thumb rest for secure grip. The textured surf hold design G10 handle, 4 5/8" closed, has a liner lock. A stainless steel pocket clip is mounted at the butt end. The Buck Tarani Police Knife CMT has an overall length of 8 1/4" when open, and weighs 5.4 ounces.

Knife if lightly used and carried a few times. Blade has been touched up on a sharpmaker. Great knife.

Looking for $90 shipped to you and trade will be considered.

Looking for:
Full Size Ritter Grip
Microtech Ultratech Single Edge
Emersons
Spyderco Sage
Open to other offers

Will add cash as needed.
USPS MO is preferred.

Attachments

• 100_1496.jpg
    100_1496.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_1502.jpg
    100_1502.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_1503.jpg
    100_1503.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 420
  • 100_1504.jpg
    100_1504.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 337
Interested in anyother spydercos??? if so shoot me an email with a few your looking for I got 36 and just might have what your lookin for:)

Interested in a lightly carried, only cut paper, Emerson mini cqc-7? (black blade)

I mean this in a nice way, but is something wrong with it? $75 and it hasn't been picked up yet :confused:

Nothing is wrong with it. I have had lots of guys look into it and then interest just gets lost. To be fair, I'm about as confused as you on this one.

Robert

My apologies if I didn't reply to anyone, I may have deleted e-mails as they forward into my junk box. Knife is still available, but will be holding firm at 75 on the price all things considered. Still looking for a Spyderco Sage, Fullsize Ritter Grip in PE, a Benchmade Ruckus, and I am open to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back