• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Vantage Force Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold
CONUS only, except no sales to New York. If you have little or no feedback here on Bladeforums or any feedback issues, please contact me before posting “I’ll take it!”.

Buck_Vantage_Force_Pro.jpg

Buck Vantage Force Pro - Excellent used condition in box - almost like new - S30V blade steel. Liner lock. OD Green scales. Just Sold shipped to your door! Made in the U.S.A.!

Buck_Vantage_Force_Pro_a.jpg

I carried this a few times, but never really used it to cut anything except paper. Still sharp with factory edge.

Not really looking for trades at this time.

I prefer payment by PayPal goods and I ship USPS with tracking. For sale to CONUS only, except no sales to New York. I pay PayPal fees (Goods and Services) and shipping. Please allow at least TWO BUSINESS DAYS for me to ship after payment is received, due to work and family schedule. If I can ship faster, I will.

By purchasing a knife from me, you affirm that you are able to legally purchase and own it at your location, that you are at least 19 years old, and that you are abiding and will abide by all laws governing this transaction and the use and possession of the knife.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.

Coins and green cloth not included. :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What is lock up percentage?

50% or maybe slightly more, which seems to be pretty standard for the Vantage line, from what I understand.

If still here, I’ll take it. Pm sent.

*I should add that as Mikael asked a question before I posted, and should he want the knife, please allow him to make the purchase.

Last edited:
It goes in the mail tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the Vantage Force Pro!

Thanks again,

Jay

UPDATE: Vantage Force Pro has been shipped and tracking number provided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back