• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buckmaster Survival Knife

I bought this Buck model 184 when they first hit the market – It is the 2nd version of the knife. The first verson did not have any patent filed on it. I never have used it, carried it or even tried to sharpen it. The sheath looks good – it’s been through at least a dozen moves with me. It still has the pinions and red-survival cord in the waterproof handle. The knife itself is like-new. Somewhere along the way my daughter decided she liked the compass, which fits in a pouch that attaches to the sheath, but I might be able to find it.

Price - $350.00 USD

P1000469.jpg

P1000470.jpg

I will when I get an opportunity to talk to Buck Knives and find out which version of the Buck 184 I have. It doesn't have the large logo pressed into the blade, as I previously noted. I may have a less valuable model or a rarer model - I don't know yet.

OK, if I have to post a price, subject to change unless someone buys it at this price or I sell it off-line: $350.00

in response to your add if this knife does not have the compass in the butt cap it is not one of the first ones made it is a later model with a silva compass in the pouch

do you know if there is a difference in value between the 3 versions of this knife: buck 184, buck 184 pat pend, and 184 us pat 4622707?

Back