BUCKS AND BOURBON

I had 3 handles of Buffalo trace and 1 handle of Woodford at my wedding about 7 1/2 years ago. I drank a lot of Buffalo when I lived in KY and hung out at Keeneland to bet simulcast every week, but about 6 years ago Bourbon got widely popular and Buffalo trace became the most trewndy of the Bourbons, and when something becomes trendy the price goes up. Just happened with the Weller(which is made at the Buffalo trace distillery). But still a very good Bourbon and became popular for good reason.

Bulliet is a great Bourbon for the price but hard to put it up with Blantons and Woodford, those are a small step up, with that said I drink far more Bulliet than I do Blantons or Woodford. And Bulliet Rye is absolutely delicious for the price.

Larceny is also a great choice for a night of entertainment that will not bust your bank account.

I like expensive and cheap bourbon, so I guess my Buck buying determines how nice of Bourbon I will be drinking in any given season:D:D:D:D
I have converted a number of scotch drinkers to bourbon using Bulliet.

Here's one that will make you sweat. This stuff is Hot!
I like to try something different, this is one I regret buying. I will keep it around for anyone that wants to give it a try for the heck of it. I have even diluted it with other whiskey and you can still feel the heat, the mango part is ok but hard to get past the pepper.
My wife and daughters picked this 327Buck 327 whiskey.jpg out for Christmas for me a couple years ago and was proud to hear they had them open several to pick the one with the best figured wood.

I have never screwed up a knife arcing it with electricity but I did two in a matter of a couple days and totally unrelated circumstances, well unrelated "short" of my dumbassery. So thought it warranted a couple new bottles to try. ;-)
Not a big fan of bourbon, prefer whiskey, as it's typically sweeter than I care for. This one's not sweet and is to me is kinda hard to tell the difference between the two.
Buck 486 whiskey (1).jpg

Branded your knives, huh? I have a pair of dikes you can run a 12 ga wire thru when they're closed...My X MIL turned the electricity on while I was rewiring part of her house, the radio wouldn't turn on....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

I think she was trying to tell me something, being my XMIL now.....:D:D:D:D

Kim, I've been hoping you were all ok. DM
Oh yes. Been seeing your posts on here but I, myself, had been relatively quiet. Life got real busy with me finishing my degree, moving into our first home, and certifying on a new job; all this week. The whisky tasting was a good conclusion to the madness as well as something of an early Bday celebration.

I've got a couple of Bucks on the way; so I'll be joining this party soon.
(As far as Bulleit is concerned, the 10yr i's the way to go)

RaL8OKH.jpg

Back