• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bucks for sale. Old and new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Ok. I have a few I've been wanting to start off this new forum with since first hearing about it. I accept paypal at Lgtfutatcableone.net or email me to send cash or money orders if you prefer. I ask that the buyer pay shipping and pay pal fees. Remove the at and replace it with the @ sign and you can reach me.

First up is a very new looking

Buck 500 Duke from 1980. This knife has never been carried, never been sharpened and for all practical purposes could be labeled NIB if I only had the original box. It sports the 440C blade, the redish micarta scales and looks like it just came from Buck yesterday. I do have the sheath that was never used that goes with it.

First person to come up with $85 can have it. SOLD

Second is a 1980 Buck 503 Prince. Basically the brother to the knife listed above same scale material and blade steel. Also new never used or carried. These have been wrapped up in tissue paper since 1980ish something. $70 SOLD

Third is a 1980 Buck 505 same year of manufacture, no box, same scales and condition. $Reduced to $30

Lastly is another Buck 500 Duke from 2002. (anvil, which as I understand it was the last year they were made.) This one has been carried a little bit, it sports a thumb stud for one hand opening though making it a user all the way. Sorry collectors. This was done before it became collector worthy but the knife is still in excellent shape, and Edge Pro Sharp. I'll take $55 for it. I also have the mint box it came in. You know the box, the big yellow one. No sheath on this one. I never had it to be honest.

Thanks and let me hear from you if interested. I'll make a better deal for each if someone wants them all.

STR

Someone asked about the 500 and 503 from 1980. I have written you back via the email link that came from the BF.

Thanks.
STR

Buck Duke 500 and Prince 503 have been sold. Thanks

STR

Prices reduced on the two remaining ones.

STR

attachment.php

Spam is not welcome on this forum.
-Cougar Allen :{)

Spam Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back