Buck's Large Trapper

David, here are a few shots of the 716.

49663992472_e69c88533a_c_d.jpg

49595709953_6bd37783f8_c_d.jpg

49663206453_1b7a18c041_c_d.jpg

I thought that's the manner I did it.? I'll check. Seems like he said once he didn't get these notices. Hmm. DM
edit: I emailed him.

Last edited:
David, I received your email. I'll have to look into becoming a higher level member here I guess. I don't pay enough attention I guess.

David, I received your email. I'll have to look into becoming a higher level member here I guess. I don't pay enough attention I guess.

Bucklife, 4 handsome large Trappers. Did you tell me once that the 2nd knife on the right was correct with silk screen & serial #. But that was lost when the blades were polished? DM

Good. I like this model too. It's enough size to do about all my cutting. Lunch apple, summer sausage, process birds' ect.. And I like the blade shapes. DM

Mak, a very handsome model. You gents traffic and find some nice similar models of this Buck Trapper. :thumbsup: DM

Those trappers are beyond words boys. I've said it about 76 different knives to this point...but a dark brown bone jumbo trapper could be the one. I don't believe it either, but it sounds good in my mind...

Nice collection of knives bucklife. Congratulations on picking up the Sears.
Thank you for the Sears closeup photographs Makeal. I never knew the blade had Anniversary stamped into it. I would really like to run across one.
Handy looking sheath you have David. It looks well broken in and good with the shirt as a backdrop. It might make you fellows grimace, but that 716 yellow jacket is a very nice user. I love the locking feature for some of the cuts I make at my stepson's acreage. I'm hoping to clean a few grouse this year.

Back