Bugout clip

Sounds like a deal sir, will PM details
G2

I believe that Dean may be part Russian, as his packaging reminded me of the Russian Nesting dolls ;) a package within a package within yet another package and then inside a bubble wrap envelope, luckily....I had a knife handy :)

Here is a shot of the standard clip on the mini Freek you can see it takes up quite a bit of the handle

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

and here is the Bugout clip on the mini Freek, mucho better for sure, I was concerned it would cover up the lanyard hole but it clears that fine...whew!

Thanks again for the trade, I was hoping yours would arrive today, this came a day sooner than USPS predicted and we had a TON of snow last night, about 10" to shovel out this morning, heavy wet snow too...so I was surprised to see this arrive today, happy, but surprised!

G2

I believe that Dean may be part Russian, as his packaging reminded me of the Russian Nesting dolls ;) a package within a package within yet another package and then inside a bubble wrap envelope, luckily....I had a knife handy :)

Thanks again for the trade, I was hoping yours would arrive today, this came a day sooner than USPS predicted and we had a TON of snow last night, about 10" to shovel out this morning, heavy wet snow too...so I was surprised to see this arrive today, happy, but surprised!
G2
I did warn you about having a sharp knife handy. :D
Glad to hear you're happy with it, looks good to.

I might have to give that a shot on my Mini Grip. The stock clip just digs into my hand the wrong way.

Clip arrived today, Thanks Gary.
The old clip would hit right on the inside of my knuckle, a hot spot I didn't like.
This clip fixes that, couldn't be happier.
EGZXj3h.jpg

Perfect!
Thanks again
G2

Nice!
It certainly makes the most sense for me as well!
G2

Back