Bugout stand-off spacers

Anyone know where I can source some titanium or silver spacers? Trying to get some non blue ones for some custom scales.

Thanks in advance!

Same here. I’d like to know where to get plain silver stainless standoffs and thumbstuds

Check Ebay, there is quite a bit of custom BM hardware out there for this knife as well as others. I have definitely seen screws and thumb studs and I believe standoffs as well.

I haven’t been able to find any on eBay or Etsy. Kinda weird because there are plenty of variations for other BM’s. I wondering if there are standoffs for a different knife that would fit

I just ordered 535 Bugout titanium standoffs on the bay last night, from a gentleman in Australia (xxxadrenalinxxx) I have ordered from him many times before and he ships promptly but since it is international it takes about two weeks to get to me in California.

I just ordered 535 Bugout titanium standoffs on the bay last night, from a gentleman in Australia (xxxadrenalinxxx) I have ordered from him many times before and he ships promptly but since it is international it takes about two weeks to get to me in California.

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered a set!

Back