• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bugouts,Spy Embassy & more

Please send offers/questions to danflys(@)gmail.com, I accept PayPal Goods and Services at the same email address, please when sending PayPal put the number or name of the knife in the description unless the knife you are purchasing is an Auto/OTF, in this case leave the description blank. Please post "I'll take #____ (corresponding number) plus name of the knife". All pics at the end.

1) Benchmade Bugout, Blue , Never carried or used, first production model, $old, box and baggie included

2) Benchmade Bugout, DLC/Brown, Never carried or used, first production model, $old box and baggie included

3) Spyderco Embassy, only carried a couple times, excellent condition for its age.$old Box included

4) Factor Equipment, large and small Iconic, carried and gently used, some snail trails on Ti but other than that great shape (both of them). $165 pouches and boxes included

5) Pair of SOGs, Aegis & Spec Elite (non auto, Japanese made) both in excellent condition, maybe carried once or twice (I honestly cant remember) but never used to cut. $145 No Boxes

Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back