• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bunch O Knives 2 PRICE DROP

!!!!Price Drop!!!!

Please send offers/questions to danflys(@)gmail.com, I accept PayPal Goods and Services at the same email address, please when sending PayPal put the number or name of the knife in the description unless the knife you are purchasing is an Auto/OTF, in this case leave the description blank. Please post "I'll take #____ (corresponding number) plus name of the knife". All pics at the end.

1) Spyderco Delica Pakkawood HAP40, never carried or used, $115-$105

2) Spyderco Delica Damascus Foliage Green, never carried or used, $old

3) CRK Large Sebenza 21 w/Micarta Inlays, carried for about a week but never used in any cutting tasks, only a couple snail trail on pocket clip and near pivot, otherwise excellent condition. $old

4) ZT0804CF, never carried or used, has a couple very small scuffs (not sure how they got there), I replaced the stock screw set with Ti blue hardware, $old

5) Spyderco Native S90V smooth green G10 KC exclusive, carried a handful of times but never cut anything, $old

6) Spyderco Native CPM 154/S90V, never carried or used, Collectors Club #002, $145-$135

7) Spyderco Calypso Jr. Superblue, carried twice but never used. $105-$95

8) Spyderco Southard W/ White Carbon Fiber Scale (original brown scale included), carried and gently used but still in great shape, only a few scuffs on the Ti side, $185-$175

10) Jeff Park Mid-Tech Crossbones, Carried a couple times but never cut anything, only a couple scuffs (see pics) otherwise excellent and smooth, I’ll throw in a freebee with this one, buyer will also get the CRKT Crossbones as well. $285-$270

(Only Pakkawood and Green Damascus for sale in this pic)
Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr

Last edited:
Re #10 Is that the Italian made M390 and titanium release that is part of the 500 piece limited release?

Back