Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

I think 2.5 lbs, might be 2. For smaller forging, it's ver comfortable. 3 lbs kill me.

giphy.gif

Yup ...on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day…

OR - working like mad tryin' to figure it out ...

Nice that someone is thinking about us :)

Ray

It occurred to me today that we need to get John more knife commissions in order to have more action on the sub forum.
A few WIP threads are great entertainment. BUT - one thing at a time John ;)

I hope all is well and you are in the pleasure zone :D

Ray

It occurred to me today that we need to get John more knife commissions in order to have more action on the sub forum.
A few WIP threads are great entertainment. BUT - one thing at a time John ;)

I hope all is well and you are in the pleasure zone :D

Ray

If he needs something to do, I'd be happy to throw some coinage at him for a new sharp pointy thing.

Hey Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives , ready to try your had at a deep hollow grind? ;)

I check the forum and it says Rupestris Rupestris posted 1 minute ago. Coincidence? I think not.

I do want to go on record and say that spending two hours at a 3 story Hotel waterpark immediately after gorging yourself at the China Buffet is ..... an awesome idea.

In Missoula for the Montana Knifemakers Association show, it's really small but a good excuse for a road trip.

I check the forum and it says Rupestris Rupestris posted 1 minute ago. Coincidence? I think not.

I do want to go on record and say that spending two hours at a 3 story Hotel waterpark immediately after gorging yourself at the China Buffet is ..... an awesome idea.

In Missoula for the Montana Knifemakers Association show, it's really small but a good excuse for a road trip

The pleasure zone thing... :thumbsup:

R

My heart skipped a beat when I read that you had posted a new "attachment' to this thread. :(

I don't take to teasin' or ticklin' :confused: being the sensitive type of guy I am ...

Excuse me now, I need some medication. o_O

R

:D

Back