Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

I spent four days in Michigan, got home and dropped the wife off so I could get to the airport. Atlanta, GA for three days, home for five days then went to Milwaukee, WI for two days. Got home yesterday around 5.

I haven't had a whole lot of time to be on BF. Even when I did post it was short.

Thanks for not locking the doors here :p.

You guys are really terrible at getting disgruntled, I expect more torches and screaming!

Don't worry, this Elvis will only leave the building feet first!

Let the torches and screaming commence then...
No more nice and easy. WE ARE SEETHING with righteous rage. :confused:

We will search every ravine and every crevice for a
Redmeadow knife maker MAKING SOMETHING worth showing !!! :rolleyes:
We will get him alive if we can... Women of Blade Forums be afraid - be very afraid.

Frankenstein in English means more damn cow bells.

:D

Ray

Last edited:
I got kicked off a FB Elvis fan club group for posting this...

Strange but true facts: Elvis Presley had a nearly identical, albeit black, twin. Separated at birth and later adopted, Cletus Benjamin Washington was raised in Detroit, MI where he later became a transit bus driver after a short career in the US Navy, and was a noted gospel singer in his own right. Interestingly enough, his friends called him Elvis. It was only after his passing in June of 1982, that his adoption records were unsealed. The Presley estate went to great lengths to keep this information out of the public eye. Stay informed people!

Apparently, they have no sense of humor... :p

Black Elvis.jpg

You guys are really terrible at getting disgruntled, I expect more torches and screaming!

Don't worry, this Elvis will only leave the building feet first!

Must be my Irish side. I knew it couldn't be offended. Apparently it can't be gruntled either.

If it makes you feel better, I could try. Maybe start with something small and work my way up? How's miffed sound?

I guess in this mellow crowd I just need to put out my torch and squelch the primal yelling - in spite of John's instigation.:confused:
Who knew? - Redmeadow as therapy :thumbsup:.

OK ~ SERENITY NOW - OHM ~

Ray

Last edited:
I expected pics upon my return. I am disappoint.

update-sem-where-i-am-disappoint.jpg

There are things I would like to do to 2018 that shan't be spoken. They be foul things at best.

Let's get back to your regularly scheduled @&#$:©¶ Cowbell
↓(1:05)↓

Back