Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

Quality Control stopped by for a spot inspection. I was informed that there was an anomoly in my spacers.

She saw the ones that haven't been slotted yet and said "Umm Dad, those aren't going to work"

Pffft, four years on the job and they think they know everything:rolleyes::D
IMG_20180504_223957.jpg

Quality Control stopped by for a spot inspection. I was informed that there was an anomoly in my spacers.

She saw the ones that haven't been slotted yet and said "Umm Dad, those aren't going to work"

View attachment 899643
Awsome! Got to have good QC!

This made me laugh :D. More importantly - I am glad for the oversight - can't abide you gettin' sloppy.:confused:
QC needs a raise :thumbsup:.

Ray

OH - and nice to see some knife building content - for a change. ;) :cool:

John has the best quality control department in the knife business. They keep him under control and they work for ice cream.

This week's paycheck was Neopolitan Ice Cream, bonuses in the form of Hershey syrup.
c383341d33db6f5a4e6b0f6b106ded3f.jpg

Junior is shaping up nicely! :thumbsup: :cool: QC inspector needs another bonus, maybe whipped cream and a cherry on top? :D ;)

Nice try, but that won't get you a knife any sooner. I tried, lawd knows I tried... ;)

p dot s - hopefully said knifemaker made a pattern for 'Junior', so it could be recreated; I'm sure there would be (is) a market for them...

Back