Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

Went with a thin (-3 oz) cow leather lining instead of pigskin. Which reminds me, I've recently acquired a rather large amount of tanned deerskin, I'm open to any ideas. ←A lot to take in there, cows, pigs, and deer in one sentence.

IMG_20180523_022532279_HDR-1024x1365.jpg IMG_20180523_102325149_HDR-1024x1365.jpg
Since I'm not smart enough to use patterns, or to learn properly, I end up winging it when it comes to my leatherwork. I think this one will work out nicely though, we'll see.

L
Went with a thin (-3 oz) cow leather lining instead of pigskin. Which reminds me, I've recently acquired a rather large amount of tanned deerskin, I'm open to any ideas. ←A lot to take in there, cows, pigs, and deer in one sentence.

View attachment 912813 View attachment 912815
Since I'm not smart enough to use patterns, or to learn properly, I end up winging it when it comes to my leatherwork. I think this one will work out nicely though, we'll see.
Looks pretty good for "winging it"! :thumbsup:

Serious wind under that boy's wings :D

The soon to be owner must be chaffing now - so near and yet so not in hand. :confused:
What a beauty coming together. Very nicely done John :thumbsup:

Ray

Hey Hanson, you seeing these photos? Gonna have to step up your game now, bruh... ;)

(Well done John, well done. The photos are pretty nice too...)

Me getting ready to solder....
70500-waynes-world-kung-fu-scream-gi-bhzt1.gif

There is enough hate in the world with no need for more.
Love away Grasshopper then set it free - leaving more room for love to come your way.

There you go - a Sunday morning pause for thought, by RayseM.

This knife forum contains the whole universe. o_O ;)

Ray

Resistants is futile Mack :D. This one is just too lovable. :thumbsup:
WOW - John - I hope the youngstah gets blown away. What a stellar gift.

If I had a bowing with respect emoji I would use it here for you John. :cool:

Ray

Totally freaking cool. If I didn't hate it I'd absolutely love it.
Too bad the sheath is backwards.

Back