Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

Trying to take a picture of a swedge is much like showering in a parakeet cage or rollerskating in a buffalo herd, ........
IMG_20180607_121248-1024x1365.jpg
you can't take a pic of a swedge on a bench
but you can be happy if you've a mind to....

Trying to take a picture of a swedge is much like showering in a parakeet cage or rollerskating in a buffalo herd, ........
View attachment 920631
but you can be happy if you've a mind to....
When you finish it up, and set it up with a dangle sheath, shoot it to me and I'll see what i can do with photography! :D:thumbsup:

Weh-ell the meanest people - I've ever seen - they tryin' to take my smokestack away from me...
weh-ell those mean ol'people just betteh' know - no kind o' mean people ain't gonna ever take my bullnose stack away from mean ol' me ... *

Nice swedge by the way :thumbsup: :D

Ray

* My apologies and thanks to the great Muddy Waters :cool:

Can ya skin a buffler with a bullnose?

I'd like to place an order for a Fantasy Sword with a 2026 delivery date, who doez I needs to talk wit'? (musing on just how far Gil Hibben fell on his climb to greatness)...

Nice swedgie-dealie, btw. :thumbsup:

This is by far the toughest blade to photograph, the curves get out of proportion. This shot represents it well I think.

The guard is fit, needs shaped. Blade's at 600 grit right now, I'll go to 1000 and then finish back to a clean 600. It might just be my brain, but finishes always seem to look cleaner if I pass my finish grit by one grit and then go back down to it.
IMG_20180609_171711_005.jpg IMG_20180609_171711_004.jpg
There is a sheath thread that Ray started in case anyone missed it, Click here

Looks like a really nice blade, as for pics when all else fails I stand back a bit and shoot the photo, it seems gettin better lighting effects for some reason.

Thanks Scott, I think I get too close and things get skewed out of proportion. A couple of pics I took makes the blade look like a balloon!

The stack will be different than previous ones, but no surprises.

Back