• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Burch, Estrellas, Les George, Vox BB, Direware, Doucette, Ryan, Fischer, Eddlemans

Family emergency part 2 -- sadly I need to sell more of my favorite knives. Most in padded cases or original boxes. I never carried them, cut anything, sharpened them, or used them at all. Prices net to me (PP gift or add 3.5% please). Free insured priority shipping to US addresses. You must be 18 years old, and be sure that these are legal where you live. I really hate to part with these but have more large and urgent bills. Photos are below.

Four fine Les Georges: Nichols San Mai Damascus harpy flipper with a Mokuti clip -- $1950. Bolstered FM-1 frame lock with ambi thumb studs -- $1100. All-Ti FM-1 with a unique pen-style clip -- [SOLD]. Extra Small Rockeye / ESR with a black pivot and blued standoffs -- $895.
Two Vox Bumblebees. One bronze, one silver. I really love these both and thought I'd keep them forever, especially the incredible silver one. Bronze has slight color gradient on the scales. Silver is real sterling silver, with original Steel Flame skull clip, and Jesper said it was his favorite one. It deeply pains me to part with it. Only 20 or so Bumblebees were made. Just the right length to fit in a pocket and avoid idiotic blade-size laws. Bronze -- $1100. Silver -- $1400.
Fischer Fat Commander XL Flipper, the actual one pictured on Frank's site he's selling for $1800, and brand new. Elmax blade, Bronze Ti bolsters, and Lightening Strike Carbon Fiber scales. Red G10 liners. Giant knife with amazing action -- $1750
Two gold Michael Raymond Estrellas: Top one is brand new, with S30V blade, gold thumblug, and Timascus inlay pin. Bottom one has S90 blade with gold thumblug and swedge. $1250 each. Both with box, tool, and papers. These both have really nice options that set them apart.
Burch Nova. Ti frame, stainless steel blade (rare, and great for anyone in rust-prone humid areas), moonglow backspacer. A few rub marks on frame -- $2100
Three Eddleman Big Gladiators. Each one a huge handful of a knife with great action, rock-solid. These are Sam's big versions, and BIG is the right word. 4" IKBS blades. Sam now sells the plain ones for $800. Three to choose from. Black -- $775, Jade -- $775. And a rare dress version with a special acid-finished blade, and polished silver twill handles over 1/8" Ti liners -- $950
Crusader Forge 1 of 1 Giant Custom FIFP EX. Mint from Maciej. MASSIVE, almost a foot long. 5.25" blade .20" thick. This one has a new beefy pivot and a second removable thumblug that you can use to lock the blade and turn it into a fixed knife. With a stone-washed acid finish that gives it a slight Bronze effect -- $1275
Direware Solo V4. Mint, just received from Eric. Bohler M390 blade. CF and Ti frame. Great flipping action -- [SPF]
Doucette Seeker Flipper with Red Micarta handles. One of the slickest, fastest flippers I've ever seen. Blade flies out. Mint and unused, but came with a small white dot at the back -- $750
Steve Ryan Model B. Hard to find and huge. 4-1/2" blade -- $750
Benchmade spring-latch Weehawk 42 Balisong. These go fast. A small rub mark on the latch, otherwise amazing. With original pouch -- $495

Four fine Les Georges. Top is a knockout Nichols San Mai Damascus harpy flipper with a Mokuti clip. Below that are two FM-1s, the top one a bolstered frame lock with ambi thumb studs, the one below it all Ti with a unique pen-style clip [sold]. The fourth one down is an Extra Small Rockeye / ESR with a black pivot and blued standoffs.
Harpy -- $1950
Bolstered FM-1 -- $1100 (M.E. had a similar one for $1250)
All-Ti FM-1 -- [SOLD]
ESR / Extra Small Rockeye-- $895
georges_four_front_IMG_7629_6_120.jpg

georges_four_back_IMG_7643_6_120.jpg

Two Vox Bumblebees. One bronze, one silver. I really love these both and thought I'd keep them forever, especially the incredible silver one. Bronze has slight color gradient on the scales. Silver is real sterling silver, with original Steel Flame skull clip, and Jesper said it was his favorite one. It deeply pains me to part with it. Only 20 or so Bumblebees were made. Just the right length to fit in a pocket and avoid idiotic blade-size laws. Bronze -- $1100. Silver -- $1400.
Vox_open_front_IMG_7722_800dpi.jpg

Vox_open_back_IMG_7725_800dpi.jpg

Vox_closed_front_IMG_7588_666dpi.jpg

Vox_closed_back_IMG_7593_666dpi.jpg

Best BIG Fischer Flipper ever. Frank took a year to make this, and liked it so much he pictured this actual knife on his site (second one down on his "Knives" page). Fat Commander XL with a 4.5-inch drop-point re-curve Elmax blade, Bronze Ti bolsters, and Lightening Strike Carbon Fiber scales. Red G10 liners. Amazing action. This is what Frank said: "Here's one I deem the 'Classy Commander' because of the polished bits. Elmax steel makes up the tiny .2 x 4.5" blade, lightning strike carbon fiber scales with a red g10 liner, carbon fiber back spacer, .1" Ti jeweled and lightened frames with .150" heat colored stippled/orange peel/eggshell (you pick) bolsters make it a nice handful for me. This is one of my favorite builds ever. It is just the way I would want my own carry piece." -- $1750
Fischer_open_front_IMG_7525_800dpi.jpg

Fischer_open_back_IMG_7536_800dpi.jpg

Two gold Michael Raymond Estrellas: Top one is brand new, with S30V blade, gold thumblug, and Timascus inlay pin. Bottom one has S90 blade with gold thumblug and swedge. Both with box, tool, and papers. These both have really nice options that set them apart. $1250 each.
Estrellas_front_IMG_7738_800dpi.jpg

Estrellas_back_IMG_7755_800dpi.jpg

Burch Stainless Nova. Unusual and perfect for anyone living in rust-prone humid areas. 2-7/8" CPM-154 blade. Ti frame (with a few rub marks, nothing serious) and moonglow backspacer -- $2100
burch_nova_stainless_front_IMG_8147_6_120.jpg

burch_nova_stainless_back_IMG_8170_6_120.jpg

Three Eddleman Big Gladiators. Each one is a huge handful of a knife with great action, rock-solid. These are Sam's big versions, and BIG is the right word. 4" IKBS blades. Sam now sells the plain ones for $800. Sad to part with these slick monsters. Three to choose from. Black -- $775, Jade -- $775. And a rare dress version with a special acid-finished blade, and polished silver twill handles over 1/8" Ti liners -- $950
eddlemans_three_front_IMG_8403_6_120.jpg

eddlemans_three_back_IMG_8399_6_120.jpg

Crusader Forge 1 of 1 Giant Custom FIFP EX. Mint from Maciej. MASSIVE, almost a foot long. 5.25" blade .20" thick. This one has a new beefy pivot and a second removable thumblug that you can use to lock the blade and turn it into a fixed knife. With a stone-washed acid finish that gives it a slight bronze effect -- $1275
crusader_forge_front_IMG_7970_6_120.jpg

crusader_forge_back_IMG_7975_6_120.jpg

Direware Solo V4. Mint, just received from Eric. Bohler M390 blade. CF and Ti frame. Super flipping action -- [SPF]
direware_front_IMG_8248_6_120.jpg

direware_back_IMG_8261_6_120.jpg

Doucette Seeker Flipper with Red Micarta handles. One of the slickest, fastest flippers I've ever seen. Blade flies out. Mint and unused, but came with a small white dot at the back. Randy is a really under-rated and great maker -- $750
doucette_front_IMG_8088_6_120.jpg

doucette_back_IMG_8091_6_120.jpg

Steve Ryan Model B. Hard to find and huge. 4-1/2" blade -- $750
ryan_front_IMG_8062_6_120.jpg

ryan_back_IMG_8057_6_120.jpg

Benchmade spring-latch Weehawk 42 Balisong. These go fast. A small rub mark on the latch, otherwise amazing. With original pouch -- $495
Benchmade_42_spring_latch_open_back_IMG_7895_800dpi.jpg

Benchmade_42_spring_latch_open_IMG_7870_800dpi.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the question. I'm not an expert, but my notes say the FIFP EX blade is CPM DWA .20" thick.

Good Morning
Is the Randy Doucette still available?
what is the overall open length?
is there any Blade Play whatsoever?
Best Regards
R.mexico

Back