• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Burt Foster Wrench-Tomahawk and Liontribe Designs one of ($55 shipped)

John Johnson

Gold Member
I have one of the Burt Foster Tomahawks forged from a Buffalo wrench from the batch made before Christmas available. These sold out in minutes and I was lucky enough to snag one. I LOVE this thing, but the handle just isn't comfortable for my nerve damaged hand. My loss, your gain! Overall length on it is 11.25" and leangth from spike to beard is 4.5". Mint as from maker...well, as mint as an old wrench turned into a super cool tomahawk can get!:D If you have any questions, let me know. Price is SOLD.
IMG_20160127_184132.jpg IMG_20160127_184203.jpg

Liontribe Designs: I can't remember this model name, but it's 7.75" OAL from 5/16" 5160 that's been given an acid wash. Cutting edge length is 3.75" and blade length to the cord wrapping is about 4.5" and flat ground. There's some very tasteful filework on the blade as well. Handle is black cord wrapped over white glow cord that's been stabilized. Yep, hit it with a light and it glows quite nicely at night! Maker's heavy duty sheath with a spring/belt clip. Uncarried and unused, perfect condition. Great heavy duty package in a compact size. Price is $85...$75...$70...$65...$60...$55 shipped.

liontribe.jpg

Last edited:
Let's drop the Liontribe to $75 shipped. You won't be disappointed with this knife, at all.

Back