Bush Brute

Late to the party… 😅

Got any left? 😁

I do! I can send you a message if you're interested. I still have the 3 g10 offerings.

I do! I can send you a message if you're interested. I still have the 3 g10 offerings.
I am truly excited about this knife. My favorite things to carry on short hikes and woods bumming trips are somewhat similar (BK2, Gossman 5.5” BBT) but with the AEB-L and full convex, I’m thinking this will flex better into camp cooking. I’m normally a micarta guy, but since I’ll be trying to do a lot of food prep with this, the G10 is even more desirable. Plus it is just a sexy design! Love what you guys did with the spine.

I am truly excited about this knife. My favorite things to carry on short hikes and woods bumming trips are somewhat similar (BK2, Gossman 5.5” BBT) but with the AEB-L and full convex, I’m thinking this will flex better into camp cooking. I’m normally a micarta guy, but since I’ll be trying to do a lot of food prep with this, the G10 is even more desirable. Plus it is just a sexy design! Love what you guys did with the spine.

If you're looking something to start the fire and then cut the food to cook, this will be one of the best options out there. The ample belly and generous handle are really good when the lunch and dinner time comes and still keeps plenty of function for other camp tasks.

If you're looking something to start the fire and then cut the food to cook, this will be one of the best options out there. The ample belly and generous handle are really good when the lunch and dinner time comes and still keeps plenty of function for other camp tasks.
I am going back in forth in my mind between the non-textured red/black and the "Oreo." Both are very good-looking. And it must be said, kudos to the owner of the python micarta. That one is just smokin'.

o8GLQxd.jpg

Now, wudjya look at that. See how slim and sleek the Brute is. A comment i have made before is that the name is "brute" and I get that compared to the smaller BushCamp, it may be a brute, but in reality, this thing ain't no brute. Brutes are crude, uncouth, and unrefined. This knife is as refined and well thought out as it gets. Really a marvels all-arounder.
That comparison shot seems like it would be a bit misleading for someone who's not familiar with the BK2. I mean, I assume that the Brute doesn't have "skinny" handles, lol. The Becker (a model I do love, btw) probably has the biggest handles of just about any production knife out there, when you consider the thickness of the scales and the blade stock.

I'm amazed by the idea of making sushi with the Bush Brute. What a cool thing to hear, since I'll be wanting to use mine in the kitchen as well as the campsite. I'm not much of a hunter, but I bet that it would also make for an excellent choice for field dressing a deer.

We ran a special run of the brute with 3/32" AEB-L instead of the standard 5/32" blade stock. These babies are slim and slicey.

Presenting, the Brute BBQ edition. Prices will be around $200 and only 3 were made. I'm not sure if I'll do another run or not, we'll see how they sell. 1is purchased and 1 is tentatively claimed. The marbled carbon fiber is what remains for now.

Back