Bushcraft in Full Flat Grind S90V !!!

Hi David,

It's still on the project list but we still question the size of the market for the model. We have many models in-the-works competing for production time. Let's see how this thread progresses. I'll make some inquiries with staff.

sal

Sal, I would pick one up, if it were available.

I'd love to see the FB04 Street Bowie blade with the Claycomb handle, and S90V would be icing on the cake. I live where there is no bush to craft, but I use a knife a lot. The Street Bowie blade would be great if it had a decent handle, but I just can't deal with Fred Perrin's "ergonomics".

I would certainly be in for one. I love my Phil Wilson South Fork and it would make for another great addition to my small but growing fixed blade options. I am finding that I prefer a fixed blade while in the woods and this combo would fit the bill nicely. Hope to see this get a place in the production queue!

3v sells like hotcakes in the Survive GSO 4.1. These knives probably compete for the same market.

In FFG and S90V, I would think the knife would be not only a great bushcraft blade but a great hunter's knife as well.

I love my bushcraft in 0 1. I would purchase another one in any steel you wrapped that handle around.

hallelujah brother! 3V is exactly what outdoors knife needs - it is much tougher and more rust resistant than O1 and is miles better than S90v for outdoorsy activitieties . I have Kostner's bushcraft in 3V and could not be happier.

3V and full height convex would be even more awesome ;)

Maybe kydex sheath and black/green micarta like on the Hossoms?

I would love to own this knife. I would wager that it would be just another entry into Spyderco's fixed blades that are extremely utilitarian while approaching artistic levels of aesthetics. However, I doubt I would be able to afford it. Maybe by the time it goes into production I will!

Back