Bushcraft in Full Flat Grind S90V !!!

I would buy one of these so fast it would make your head spin! I WANT this model to exist SO BAD! :D I would LOVE a Spyderco Bushcraft in S90V, It's a great steel, I've used a spyderco southfork and would be so happy if they made another fixed blade in it!

The handle design is nothing short of perfection. You put it in your hand and you don't want to set it down, you find yourself looking for something to cut.

This thread is getting some traction over on Spyderco's forum. Traffic is being directed to post here so Sal can see what kind of demand there might potentially be so make your voice heard if you want to see this project become reality.

This thread is getting some traction over on Spyderco's forum. Traffic is being directed to post here so Sal can see what kind of demand there might potentially be so make your voice heard if you want to see this project become reality.
Great new! Keep the chant going and the drums beating!

Sal, please, for all of us that love Spydercos and would buy this knife in a flat second. Pleae make it. Please put me down for one. Thanks.
BTW- I'd pre-pay if that helps show you how much we all want that knife to become a reality. Thanks.

Yeah,

Even though I have not used my new to me bushcrafter, I would look very seriously at this new one in FFG, and a slightly more exotic steel.

As he quietly wispers to himself, Bocote,

Good news. Are you planning to keep the blade shape the same?

That's my current thought, but I'm open to discussion.

It's the handle that is exceptional for all types of use. The current blade shape is geared for Bushcraft.

sal

Since I have no bush to craft, I'd like to see a clip point, myself. Something like the Street Bowie, maybe a bit broader to match the handle.

Since I have no bush to craft, I'd like to see a clip point, myself. Something like the Street Bowie, maybe a bit broader to match the handle.

I would love to see more clip point spyderco's in general. I also think it would work better with the ffg s90v compared to the bushcraft blade shape. They could call it the bush bowie.

I really like to see anything in S90V. And I will buy it!

Anything with this handle and S90V would be great! And I will buy it! Actually, anything with this handle and a good stainless steel and I would buy it!

Back