Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel, I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with all the updates, polls, and progress, but I do see that you're about to start finishing the second batch of pre-orders.

If it's not too late...

Please update me to 1/4" Green Micarta and Sheath #1.

I am about to send payment for everything. My pre-order number is #71.

Dan, please make my orders 56 and 81 with 1/4" scales if it's not too late and with the tactical kydex sheath option for both. I want the sheath & teklok for one and just the sheath for the other. Looks like I need to Paypal you about $275, slightly less because I only want one teklok?

Mr. Koster (um, do you prefer to be addressed as Dan? :)),

Please add a full Kydex sheath package with large Teklok (RH, if this matters) to my order. ALSO... May I request a Striker Tip on this one, or is this an option for new orders? I'm #66. Thank you!

Jaxx

EDITED to add: I still want the leather sheath (#1). :)

Jaxx - "Dan" is ok with me. :D I think I got it figured out for you - check the first post. :thumbup:

carrot - The Tactical Option is $60 - did you want just the sheath and teklok? (no firesteel & loop). If so, it would be like this:

1st knife
95+35+10=140

2nd knife
95+25+5=125

Look right to you?

Otherwise, 2 "Tactical Options" (minus a Teklok) would be 95+95+60+50+15s/h=315

Either way is fine with me! :thumbup:

Everybody else - I should have your info updated now!

Note: the time is fast approaching that all knives will be glued up!!! So, hopefully your mind is made up already. :foot:

maybe a sticky with big letters saying 1ST RUN BUSHCRAFT BLADES ORDER DETAILS AND PAYMENTS REQUIRED BY *insert date*?

Jaxx - "Dan" is ok with me. :D I think I got it figured out for you - check the first post. :thumbup:

Note: the time is fast approaching that all knives will be glued up!!! So, hopefully your mind is made up already. :foot:

Thanks, Dan!
In figuring the price due... Please see if I got this straight...

10(S&H)+95(knife)+35(Leather sheath)+60(Full tac option sheath)+10(Striker tip)x1.5%(PP)... Is there an additional charge for the 1/4in micarta handle upgrade? =$210x1.5%??

As soon as you double-check the math, I'm ready to send payment in full. Thanks again for everything!! :D:thumbup:

I just placed an order on your webpage for one of these.

Not sure if I did it right or not.

Hopefully it went through ok!

Order name is JJ

Jason's Bushcraft

Dan,
I would like to add the striker tip to #83 on list. I will send payment by paypal.
Thank You
Aaron

I'm a little lost.

Tactical option? Striker? Tek-Lok + loop?

Is all this info buried in this thread or another?

I still need to know the best way to make payment as well.

Dan,

Would you please add a Tactical Sheath with Large TekLok to knife #79.

My total order will be...
79 - VoxHog (Bill P) - 1/4" Green micarta & sheath #1 - PD + Striker Tip + Tactical Sheath with Large TekLok.

Sent you Paypal tonight for the additional $45 to cover the the Striker and Tactical Sheath. :) This was also posted in the Tactical Sheath thread.

Thanks!

Jaxx - $213 will cover it. Thanks!

super_tactical - thanks for your order! I start work on the custom orders in a couple weeks...looking at 8 weeks turnaround time. :thumbup:

Guyon - check out the other threads in my forum for more info! :thumbup:

Payment info here: www.kosterknives.com/payments.htm

Vox - updated....thanks! :thumbup:

Dan

At the moment, I only can afford one Koster knife :(

Me too Dude.....I got a Dingo and am excited about that...This is madness as I want them all...... BuHaaaHaaaHaaa.

I may have to get another job just for their knife lines...This is too exciting. I can't even imagine their feelings. Damn...

Dan,

I just sent you a paypal payment for the Bushcraft knife. Please let me know you received it o.k. Thanks!

Kev

Payment in full sent via PayPal. :thumbup: (#66)

Thank you! :D

Dan,
I would like the Tactical sheath set (sent M/O) in addition to my blade #73.
Posted this on Tactical sheath thread as well.
Should be paid in full ??

Thanks,
mm

super_tactical - thanks for your order! I start work on the custom orders in a couple weeks...looking at 8 weeks turnaround time. :thumbup:

Thanks!

I updated to show that I want the striker tip and teklok options as well. Total should be $190 + shipping. Let me know if that's right please. I'll send deposit when confirmed.

Thanks again,
JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back