bushcrafters at KSF!

Just oderd a bushcrafter from ksf.One of 19.Is this a gen 2 Dan?Does the handle have contours on these.Gonna get the latest gen too when they arrive.:)

These are the latest and greatest. The order for Bushcraft knives from KSF pre-dates the custom orders I have already - so those getting filled first. :thumbup:

Anyone that wants to grab one from KSF and needs to release their order with me - just shoot me an email, ok with me.

Same great product, same great warranty!!

Dan

But its got two pins in the handle,i thought the new ones just had the one?Looks great whatever it is

Yes - those inbound too. Again, the order was placed before I opened my list up. If anyone needs to jump ship to grab one at KSF, please feel free. No worries.

i got one in natural micarta,they now have some in black micarta.Got an e-mail from ksf saying that these are an older model maybe they are selling them off first before they advertise the new ones.

the ones I see on KSF right now are the ones I just sent them. It is the 2013 design.

did you change it from one pin in the handle to 2 pins then Dan as ive got a 2013 one and it has one pin and the handle is contoured.

yes - only difference. KSF requested 2 pins.

Might just as well throw a pic up too!

DSC_1863_1200__11097.1379967311.1280.1280.jpg

Dang!

That is one beautiful blade. I really love the profile of that knife.

Looks like it can whittle some wood to...those little feather sticks you need to help get a fire going.

Don't get me wrong...I am just a city-dude, wanna be a bushcrafter trying to learn the art. The first thing I am going to buy though is a knife like that.

Best Regards to All

My knife has just arrived.Firstly a good and fast service from KSF and the supplied sheath is a huge inprovement on the last time so thankyou and well done for that.Secondly the knife is slightly different to my other 2013 flat grind bushcraft but i suppose thats what you get with something handmade.
It is however the best knife ive ever owned and ive had a few.You are right Dan this is THE best version of this model.Simply fantastic thanks Dan.
Although to me it looks like a gen two with a contourd slightly contoured handle.The handle scales are wider and the handle is a bit shorter also there are only five thumb grooves as opposed to 6 on the flatgrind.Also the guard is a bit bigger on this one.
It has a very nice solid feel to it

Last edited:
It's funny, I placed an order for a bushcrafter with Dan the day before I saw KSF had them. I saw them going fast so I jumped on it and ordered one in natural Micarta. Then, KSF got the black Micarta handled ones in....so I ordered another! All I have to say is this is one unbelievable knife! Now I can't wait to get my own "custom" ordered one as well! I am glad KSF ships at lightning speed.... I was like a kid waiting for Christmas to come! Awesome service from KSF and a simply beautiful knife Dan!

We are going to have a lot of Dans knives trickling in over the next month or so. :)

Back