BushMaster Knife Orders - by Daniel Koster

Email reply sent, hutten.

I'm delayed on starting these, but that doesn't mean they won't be done for a long time. I'm still on target to roll these out in May. :thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan. I am trying you here in addition to your website. I am hoping I can get the refund sometime this week. My through-hike is very close and I need to move onto plan B. Thanks.

Mr. Koster, when will you be updating your list? I am curious to see what spot my order is on. No rush, I'm just curious.

as soon as the blades are back from heat-treat. :thumbup:

Hello Dan,

I just filled out the order form on your website for a Bushmaster black canvas with red liners in a dual carry sheath... Now I just need to forget about it until, sometime in the future, I get an email or call saying it's done. My email is kinda spotty, so a text or call to my phone would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian

Dan, I know there is a link to sign up list page somewhere I just cannot find it. If possible please put it up on this thread.

Last edited:
Hey dan I'm number 47 on the list and I was wondering if there's any chance it will be done before the 3rd week of may because I have a trip to Maine planned

I had some shop down-time last week and the week before which put a cramp on my knifemaking time. But I'm back up to speed making updates to the order sheets this morning.

Thanks for your patience, guys!
:thumbup:

Dan

Yes - list is open!

I am making progress on these. Did a bunch of grinding this week and last. Will keep going. :thumbup:

Dan

Added red liners to my order and paid in full.
Thanks,
Rick T

Any update on these? I am currently showing #20 on your list. Would love to get one from you. Thanks.

Back