BushMaster Knife Orders - by Daniel Koster

me too. :D

I'll get 'em done. Shoot me an email. I don't always remember forum names with real names.

Is the list open?
I sent payment a few days ago (used the paypal payment button by mistake), also sent email to clarify but no reply yet.

Thanks

Found some Bushmasters up for sale today. For those that are looking for one, there are a few out there now. FYI

I see progress on the status page for the Bushmasters! :)
(I am easily amused.)

I'm actually heat-treating 3 blades right now. :-D

Happy order anniversary to me. I placed my Bushmaster order 3 years ago with Dan today! Wow.
I am still hoping to get it one day.

That is insane!!! He is really tarnishing his business with the lack of filling orders. There is no excusable reason for this. Total lack of organization and loyalty to customers that have placed down payments. He is quick to fill dealer orders to get that money, but continues to hold direct deposits on customer orders. VERY POOR BUSINESS!!!

Martin

This knifemaker should be banned. Like how Eli (godspeed tactical) was banned. We don't need these type of service provider here.

Sorry guys - I have finished another batch of BushMasters. Most have been sent off. I'll be sending notifications when the next batch begins.

Now that I'm finally moved into my new shop and have an assistant, things are picking back up again.

Thanks for your patience - I promise I'm doing the best I can!

Dan

Back