Busse 2019 Offerings - And Beyond!

thank you for the info , I skipped afew days (of checking in here) days due to OT @ work, so I needed to be here & say I wanted one @ 9pm the day they offered them?

There are instructions in the post. The instructions were to send an email to Amy and Garth at 9 pm EST on 1/16/19 with your order and contact info. This is called Ganzaa style which is every HOG/Piglet (I'm still a piglet) for themself. A couple days later, an email came with the good news (or bad news) with instructions to arrange payment.

I dont have much to trade TGLB & a terror monkey....who wants those old rusty things...LOL

Now I wish I would've ordered 2! Lol

It's hard to believe, but at least two reports of shipping notices on NFNOs!

NFNO BIG SATIN has shipped!!!!!!!!

I just received the shipping notification.. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Nuked with Blue/Black G10.

So updated for NFNO shipping.
(Subject to being unupdated when someone says "April Fools." 'Cause what's more unexpected than an April Fools joke six weeks early?)

So updated for NFNO shipping.
(Subject to being unupdated when someone says "April Fools." 'Cause what's more unexpected than an April Fools joke six weeks early?)

If it's a joke, someone sure went to a lot of trouble:

Busse-Order.jpg

Strange days in Wauseon, I tell you what.

Seems G10 scaled are first out of the gates? No micarta shipments, sounds like.

You can call the Shop and try to get on the wait list in the event of cancellations, but at this point your chances are probably nil. At the very least get your email addy on the Busse distro list to get a heads up on the next offering.

Or, you know, just live on this forum 24/7.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
(It just worked for me!)

I guess they don't have much of a backlog anymore.
I wonder if this means the Custom Shop will be opening up again soon.

Back