• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse, and a Rat for trade or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya'll,

Bag snag time again. Got a couple pieces that are probably going to Valhalla with me. Also got a couple that are very nice. I will probably never use them. Thank you again Busse for offering these.

These are North America sale's or trade's only. Unless we have had prior business. You are going to have to sign for it. Reserve dealing with whom I want. PM, email, smoke signals, how ever you want to get in touch with me.

Really looking for one, or more of the proto Cleaver's from the yard. Also anything thick, thin, canvas, paper, linen, or Resp C. As always pork belly's, Paul's, B11's, Pork chop, Crash Axe, something different. Or if you happen to have a large F3 warnie...

First on the block is a tiger strip WTF. It looks a lot like a pair of bdu's that I have. The grip is an oliver green coated G10. Good looking knife. Blade is just a little too wide for. G10 is not my favorite grip material either. The sale price is high. Mainly looking for a trade. $750 too your door.

Second blade for today is an original run Satin Mega Warden. Bought two of them only using one. It's never been out of the sleeve. Still taped from the swamp. I would put a picture up, but it's just a piece of cardboard.lol $150 to your door. Also mainly looking to trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back