• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD.Busse ASH-1 with B.I.G. Finish !!

SOLD! Busse ASH 1 with B.I.G. finish, (Busse industrial Grade). Blade aprox 6.5", .220 thick, OAL 12". Black Micarta handle. Busse INFI steel. new condition, never used, carried, or re-sharpened. Contact me at Tac0210@aol.com for quick reply. I accept PayPal or Post Office Money Orders. Listed elsewhere. $SOLD. No Trades at this time.
IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0704.JPG IMG_0707.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Wasn't familiar with their Industrial Finish, how's this different from a standard satin/machined finish or is it just the naming? Thx

Last edited:
IME, BIG finish tends to be very slightly rougher finished, with the grind lines oriented in a different direction, rather than a uniform spine-to-edge direction of the Custom Shop satin finish. The INFImandu that I have in BIG finish has grind lines on the flats in one direction, a little more hilt-to-tip, while the grind lines on the primary grind are spine to edge. In both cases, rougher than CS satin. It is a good working finish, IMO.

Just trying to help, T.A.C.

Back