BUSSE badger attack CG vs Nano Fusion Badger attack vs BG

jB9oJBD.jpg

dgqjwvQ.jpg

3SQNZcu.jpg
Real beauties, sorry to ask you a stupid question, the last pictures with black coding on the blades, The smaller one is Nano Fusion Badger Attack, is the biggest one Badger attack outlaw? Or am I wrong?

Real beauties, sorry to ask you a stupid question, the last pictures with black coding on the blades, The smaller one is Nano Fusion Badger Attack, is the biggest one Badger attack outlaw? Or am I wrong?

I believe the top one's a Nuclear Option Nana Fusion Natural Outlaw, and the bottom one's a Nuclear Option Nano Fusion Badger Attack. Badgers and Outlaws are different lines.

I am really glad that you took no offense. Thank you. Yeah, they have been spotted and a search on this forum will bring a few up where folks posted a pic and asked if it was legit. (If you find a "Busse folder" (not a Rat Trap), it is most assuredly a fake!) You can always post a pic here and it will be sorted out by the all-knowing Hogs (I do not pretend to be an expert). But nothing wrong at all with sending your knife into The Shop for some sharpening, etc!

Slightly off topic, but I did!! Can anyone direct me to some more information about it? Basic specs, if the warranty is the same, yada yada. My search-fu is weak today.

Is it a "Rat Trap" if so it's a Swamprat NOT Busse folder...IF it is in fact a Busse folder it could be one of a Handful that were offered to a Very Select Group of OLD HOGs....OR it is one of a handful that were made by chopping up a Full Tang knife and Making a Folder. There has to my Knowledge NEVER been an actual release of a Busse Folder....you know the saying Pics or it didn't happen:eek:

Last edited:
Is it a "Rat Trap" if so it's a Swamprat NOT Busse folder...IF it is in fact a Busse folder it could be one of a Handful that were offered to a Very Select Group of OLD HOGs....OR it is one of a handful that were made by chopping up a Full Tang knife and Making a Folder. There has to my Knowledge NEVER been an actual release of a Busse Folder....you know the saying Pics or it didn't happen:eek:

The one I saw him score the other day off the Exchange was a Swamp Rat Rat Trap.

Finally I got my Badger Attack Batac CG Infi, and a Swamp Rat Infidu that I could not pass the deal.
My first two Busses, I hope it’s a real deal, I sent an email to AMY at Busse earlier today and asked her to help me verify the authenticity of these two beauties.

Here is the link to the knives fellas.
https://imgur.com/gallery/m5nnPAJ?s=sms

They look like the real deal to me. The BATAC even looks to have the old school blue black g10 more denim color !!! Very nice :) The Infidu appears to be satin with convex edge , also super sweet :)
Congrats !!!!

They look like the real deal to me. The BATAC even looks to have the old school blue black g10 more denim color !!! Very nice :) The Infidu appears to be satin with convex edge , also super sweet :)
Congrats !!!!
Thanks a lot mate, my weekend couldn’t be better then this. :)

Both are def legit, & I even recognize the BATAC combo specifically... :thumbsup:
The BATAC is in a combo that was only offered through the now gone "Busse Company Store" website, which was our "quick fix" back years ago, for special runs & certain production combos not already offered through Busse (directly) as knives purchased were already made & ready to ship, no waiting if you were fast enough to score :)

Both are def legit, & I even recognize the BATAC combo specifically... :thumbsup:
The BATAC is in a combo that was only offered through the now gone "Busse Company Store" website, which was our "quick fix" back years ago, for special runs & certain production combos not already offered through Busse (directly) as knives purchased were already made & ready to ship, no waiting if you were fast enough to score :)
Thanks a lot man, another confirmation that the knives are legit, such a relieve, obviously I’m the most rookie BUSSE collector for sure. :).
I am trying to find some info about the Batac, measurement, blade thickness and such, of course I can always do the measurement myself, but I would like to have the official data.
Ive found some data on BusseCollectors.com but not all data over there is accurate, the blade length on the Batac is 5” according to the BC, but I know for sure it’s more then 5”.

Thanks a lot man, another confirmation that the knives are legit, such a relieve, obviously I’m the most rookie BUSSE collector for sure. :).
I am trying to find some info about the Batac, measurement, blade thickness and such, of course I can always do the measurement myself, but I would like to have the official data.
Ive found some data on BusseCollectors.com but not all data over there is accurate, the blade length on the Batac is 5” according to the BC, but I know for sure it’s more then 5”.

You can see an archived version of the original BATAC offer page (with the official specs) at: https://web.archive.org/web/20070224162817/http://www.bussecombat.com/knives/index.shtml

Discrepancies between the official specs and what you measure on your knife are likely just the result of different views on what part you measure. Perhaps Busse didn't include the ricasso or the choil in the blade length or something.

As Jaxx said, yours would have been a Busse Company Store version from 2007. Those were sold after the original BATAC run was complete and they'd moved on to the Sus Scrofa on the Busse website. I'm not certain, but I think the blue and black G10 version had magnum handles.

You can see an archived version of the original BATAC offer page (with the official specs) at: https://web.archive.org/web/20070224162817/http://www.bussecombat.com/knives/index.shtml

Discrepancies between the official specs and what you measure on your knife are likely just the result of different views on what part you measure. Perhaps Busse didn't include the ricasso or the choil in the blade length or something.

As Jaxx said, yours would have been a Busse Company Store version from 2007. Those were sold after the original BATAC run was complete and they'd moved on to the Sus Scrofa on the Busse website. I'm not certain, but I think the blue and black G10 version had magnum handles.
Wow, lots of info, i really need to do some reading and research. Thank you
When you say “The original Batac”, you are referring to the first run that you provided the archive links. Am I right?
Also how ever I measure the blade, with or without the ricasso/choil I don’t get the 5” length, here I include a picture of the knife, please check the link bellow.
It seems the blade length is 5.5”.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WQ5ImqX?s=sms

I was always fond of the BATAC, lot of muscle in that one and handle was agreeable to me. That said, I have a hankering for the Nano Fustion Badger Attack that will be itched soon I hope..

I was always fond of the BATAC, lot of muscle in that one and handle was agreeable to me. That said, I have a hankering for the Nano Fustion Badger Attack that will be itched soon I hope..
Well Said, same here, NFBA is going to be the next one in line. :)

Back