• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Basic 10 LE #666 + Busse Bear Cub HACK

For Sale
Busse Basic 10LE #666 Mint never used as received from the Busse, sharpened by Beef
With Leatherman Custom sheath Mottled Brown color, Tactical cardboard and Tactical Mesh included
Asking $425 TYD Continental US via USPS Priority with tracking (Int'l OK but you pay difference above and beyond plus customs fees etc...)
This is less than what I paid.
SDC15342_zpsf511321f.jpg

SDC15341_zpsd844cc3d.jpg

Used not abused HACK Bear Cub Tigerhide Scales (See pics) with unknown maker Kydex sheath
Asking $125 TYD Continental US via USPS Priority with tracking (Int'l OK but you pay difference above and beyond plus customs fees etc...)
SDC14639.jpg

SDC14638.jpg

SDC14637.jpg

SDC14636.jpg

Must be 18 and you are responsible for knowing your local laws.
USPS MO, WU MO, PayPal no fee
PM/EM with questions, comments, offers, etc...
I reserve the right to refuse any offers for any reason and the right to be picky. First I'll take it here followed up by a PM gets it. Thanks for looking!

I will take both knives and sheaths at our agreed upon price per our email. Thank you very much. Tommy

Paypal payment sent for both knives and both sheaths. Thank you very much.

Dude, you asked him the same question 2 yrs ago (scroll up) - what makes you think he's finally ready to change his mind?

Not to mention the post DIRECTLY above his says both have been sold :rolleyes:

Back