Busse Basic on Dual Survival

That show any good i hate bear grylls and ray mears .has been watched to death here lol

That show any good i hate bear grylls and ray mears .has been watched to death here lol
I like it. The former military guys always seem to get caught "embellishing" their service records to get on the show but there is lots of good stuff to be taken from it. There is always a little conflict between the naturalist bush hippie way of going about things and the redneck former military guy way of doing things. I think that is the part I like about it most.

Yeah, I think that knife has been in other episodes.

I like it. The former military guys always seem to get caught "embellishing" their service records to get on the show but there is lots of good stuff to be taken from it. There is always a little conflict between the naturalist bush hippie way of going about things and the redneck former military guy way of doing things. I think that is the part I like about it most.
Cool ill have to check it .i like bushcraft and the survival stuff our kids love it too tricking them into watching educational stuff lol

Nice gesture.
After the way the show did Cody, I can't help but wonder if the firestorm that came down on Dave was more due to the producers of the show than Dave's actual claims about his military service. On the very first episode the narrator plainly stated that while in the military Dave had gone through "sniper training" and then it evolved into Dave being a "former military sniper". I'very never served but it seems to me that here's a big difference between having gone thru training and actually being a sniper.

Dave is a good dude. I took my family to one of his gatherings here in Ohio a couple years ago. He was a good teacher and great with the kids. My son was 6 at the time and still talks about Dave and the knife he won in the kids fishing derby. D.C. has no idea who I am and I would not presume to speak for him but much of his focus seems to be on "common man" gear at lower price points than our favorite knife maker. Most of the stuff he sells seems to be 10-95 with squared off spines that is thinner than my shbm. Good tools but I like my infi and have yet to pick up one of his though I have spent more than my share on his other gear.

Dave is a good dude. I took my family to one of his gatherings here in Ohio a couple years ago. He was a good teacher and great with the kids. My son was 6 at the time and still talks about Dave and the knife he won in the kids fishing derby. D.C. has no idea who I am and I would not presume to speak for him but much of his focus seems to be on "common man" gear at lower price points than our favorite knife maker. Most of the stuff he sells seems to be 10-95 with squared off spines that is thinner than my shbm. Good tools but I like my infi and have yet to pick up one of his though I have spent more than my share on his other gear.
Yeah, I could definitely see that. Just would be cool to hear his opinions on what he likes/doesn't like in a knife in general. Whether someone is a Busse, Esee, Becker, etc, etc, fan they could pull some good info out of it and relate it to their favorite line of blades.

Back