• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Basics, Swamp Rats, and Scrap Yards

All prices include USPS Priority Mail Insured with Delivery Confirmation to the United States. I accept Paypal or Money Orders, not looking for trades at this time. First I'll Take it post on this thread gets it. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Busse Basic 7 Smooth Coat never used. Comes with leather sheath and OST kydex(this sheath was used with another basic 7 that was my user, this B7 never entered this sheath because I didn't want it scratched). $400/Sold

Busse Basic 5 Smooth Coat never used but has rust specs on end of blade on edge(left in pack for extended time). Comes with kydex sheath. $350/Sold

Battle Rat with Tan Handle never used. Comes with nylon/kydex sheath. $350/now $300

Camp Tramp used and lightly sharpened. Comes with kydex sheath with extra belt loops. $250/Sold

Ratchet used and sharpened, has some rust on top edge. Comes with nylon/kydex sheath which shows wear. $200/now $175

Dogfather Tan never used. Comes with nylon/kydex sheath. $350/now $300

Dogfather Black never used. Comes with kydex sheath with teklok. Blade has smoothing from sheath and handle shows some wear from the sheath. $350/now $300

SOD never used. Comes with kydex sheath and attached firesteel. Shows some smoothing from sheath. $250/Sold

SOD used and convexed by previous owner. Comes with nylon sheath. $200/now $175

2 Yard Guards never used with nylon sheath. $250 each/now $225ea.

Yard Hook used and convexed by previous owner. Comes with nylon sheath. $200/now $175

Attachments

• 200_IMG_2252.jpg
    200_IMG_2252.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Back