Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Monday November 19, 2018

Would the grab bags ship right away since the knives are already made or will there be a long wait?

Got a $500 grab bag....c'mon INFI!!

If I get something someone else wants...are trades common after a grab bag sale?

Thanks!

How long will these be available?
A few days at least?
Will there be a "last call" email?

I've got a couple friends who are on the fence about getting these that were asking me this. I imagine there will be a "last call" email, but who knows? I just told them I estimated they would be up about 3 days, but might not last that long.

When will the last shipment be as in delivery do they knock em out asap or will i be waitin until next yr as i have to stop myself from ordering a load lol

I'm on the fence for the 20k shop credit deal. Hoping for a custom shop Gladius like last year or MOAB. Two on my grail list. Not sure what to make of the custom shop grab bag for 2200. Rather have one knife of that value then several. Tough decision.
Agree completely about the 1 knife vs several. Other than that though, it's a better overall Black Friday than last year because of the grab bag addition.

Last edited:
Can you please tell us about your plans for Blade Show in Atlanta this year? I think the answer to this will definitely make a big difference in how several of us go about this Black Friday deal.

I don't need any shop credits - I like paying full price + shipping + sales tax (I live in Ohio). ;):D

Bought one just for the giggles. Are the $500 bags all sr101?

I am hoping for some infi.

Back